•1•

The day was bright and I walked down the street with my friend Nabi. She is always cute and funny and I really love to have her around. The day was different from others. I live in an environment where it is dangerous, because I don't have much money and my mother died when I was 6. Even at such a bright day, I had the feeling something was different. A bad feeling was in my mind.
Nabi and I went around the corner and the last thing I saw was a man with a black mask hitting Nabi and then everything got black.

When I woke up I was strongly tied up with a hard rope. I looked around with fear in my eyes and saw Nabi. She was bleeding and had a big wound at her neck... I started to scream for help but everything I was abled to reach with it was that the black masked men knew I was awake.
"Don't worry.. The pain for her was short.." One man said while walking straight up to me. I wanted to say something but I just felt a hard fist punch in my face. "Don't say anything and listen!" The guy who hit me was about 1,80m and skinny. But because of the mask and the fact it was night, I wasn't abled to see anything what could help me to find out who they were, so because of fear I was quite.
"So" The other guy who was talking before started again, "You helped the policeman out with the Case of ARGOS , am I right?" I automatically nodded because he had such a deep rough voice that I was scared as hell. He saw it and smirked. "Where did you get the information from? You made a lot of trouble for us... That was so rude." I didn't answer because I wasn't even sure where the heck my information came from or what the scary masked men wanted from me.  There was just a man who gave an envelope to me and said I should directly go to the next police station. That was the first thing I did after receiving the envelope. Back then I was scared because I didn't knew what was inside. But after I got to the police station, the officer told me that I helped them out in a long time crime mystery case. He wasn't allowed to tell me anything more than that it has to do with a organisation called ARGOS and I should be careful now.   "So you don't wanna say anything, do you? Then I have to..." The scary man pulled out a knife. "Then you have to suffer now.." He gave a hand sign to his men and they grabbed me and pulled me up. "I-I don't k-know... I don't k-know who my whistle blower was... There was a guy and gave me an envelope..." I was stuttering and totally in fear. But before I could say anything more, I felt a pain. I screamed as loud as possible but then I felt like I fainted. "N-Nabi..." Everything got dark......