•5•

I know it is hard to trust someone in this situation. But I promise you, you will get your revenge on ARGOS and help hundred of people with it. I leave it up to you." Then he left the room.

As soon as Choi Geun-cheol left the room, the police officer came to me and roughly pulled me up. He was the opposite if Officer Tan. Suddenly I started to miss Tan. He was so kind and even though he was the officer who should keep an eye on me, he helped me a lot. He noticed when I was sad and depressed but he was also abled to make me happy and laugh in the hardest moments at the hospital. I admit, he got a friend of mine, even if he wasn't abled to help me out of this situation.

The officier took me back to my room and locked the door from outside again. I got time to think about everything. Why was there suddenly a man who wanted to help me out of the prison? What was the thing he gave me? And why did he said I will get a revenge on ARGOS, even if I was blind? I tried to figure out what the little round thing in my hand was. After a certain of time I thought again about Mr. Choi's words: "This will help you to stay in contact with me. Just try not to lose it." And then I had an idea of what this could be. Maybe it is a headphone. That's why he said that it will help him to stay in contact with me. I tried to click it into my hear but it fell down on the floor. "Dang it." I said to myself. Just before I immediately sat down in the floor and spent the whole night searching for it. I don't know how much time I spent on finding this tiny little headphone again but after a long time which felt like decades I found it again. I hate to be blind, if ARGOS didn't took my eyesight I would have found it way earlier and got sleep over the night. But wait, if ARGOS hadn't have taken my eyesight and killed Nabi, I wouldn't have been here.