•2•

"N-Nabi..."
Everything got dark......

But not because I fainted... I wasn't abled to see... The only thing I felt was pain in my eyes or at least the spot where my eyes should have been.
I heard the guys and suddenly I got hit from behind.

'Beeep... Beeep... Beeep ...' I heard something beeping the whole time... But I wasn't abled to see anything. "Am I dead...?" I quitely asked. "You are awake. I am Doctor Jung the person who saved you." I heard probably the doctor but I couldn't saw him. "Probably you won't remember anything. But honestly none of us  knows exactly what was happening. You lost your eyesight and you may be in fear. But we will help you to get through this tough time." I was calm, that was strange. In a normal situation I would have been the first one losing his mind over it. I tried to get up and I directly recognised something strange. "Why am I hand cuffed to the bed..?" I heard the doctor  sigh. "You are the suspect of a murder case.. You are suspected that you have killed Kim Nabi.." I was shocked, but actually I wasn't able to remember anything. "I was the suspect that I killed someone? I should have killed Nabi?" I got quite. There I have my answer. "yes. The police investigated the crime scene and found a knife with your finger prints. And they told me to tell you that you are the suspect in that case after you woke up." Suddenly a alarm went on. "I have to go now. It is an emergency. I will visit you later again and check on your health." I heard the door closing.

I knew I was alone again. But this time it felt different from usual.
Everything got dark around me. And maybe I was just dreaming or I am actually dead right now. I was in fear. I felt like I was crying but not a single tear drop dripped down my cheeks.
I tried to touch my eyes but I felt nothing. There was just a hole and when I touched it I felt a huge strong pain. I knew I wasn't dead now. But what I also knew was that who ever did this to me, took everything important in my life. They took my only friend, my eyesight and the most important they took my freedom.