Chapter 4

THIRD POV

'Damn boy you're fine' JK blurted out without much thought. Hoseok cocked his eyebrow, 'Sorry sir we don't serve that try something else, he answered everybody was shocked but shifted their gaze from Hoseok to JK. 'I'm pretty sure you can make an exception right', he added a wink after that.

Hoseok breathed in and out and finally said, 'I would recommend the grilled sandwich what about that?' he asked with a fake smile and everybody could see that he was trying to control himself before he jump Jungkook. 'Whatever the beauty says', Hoseok rolls his eyes and heads back to place his order.

'Wow JK you sho got game', Namjoon said and everybody laughed. Whatever I'm pretty sure he would want a Top like me either way, I heard Tae trying to suppress his laughter, Stupid Bitch. 'Look bruh I think he wouldn't like you because you got no game, not because your Top and I'm pretty sho u made a Fuck gay impression on him with what you just said to him, Well that makes sense but still.

'Your Food gentleman anything else?' 

'Your number?'

'Except that'

'Your body under mine?'

They felt that Jk was messing up, but there is no going back, so let it die.

I'm sorry, but are you a top?'

Hoseok asked with a hint of mockery in his tone and everybody just watched the drama unfold without saying anything either than the two protagonists.

'Of course, I am, his pride hurt a little like usual.

'Ok'

That was all that was said before Hoseok headed off in the middle of their argument which everyone thought was weird. JK was confused, he thought of many reasons Hoseok would just walk away from the argument, 'That was weird', Tae said pulling him out of his thought. 'Yeah, Do you think Jk scared him off', Jimin said with some amusement. The whole time in the restaurant Jk was made fun of, which they were normalizing and he felt like he needs to stop this asap before he become the butt of the joke.