Chapter 5

JK POV

After 30min Hoseok came back with his notepad and pen, the way he looks from afar is so angelic that you would believe home much shit can come out of it which makes me more attracted to it, 'Shit I'm such a masochistic after him rejecting me I'm attracted to it more Ugh how cliché.

"So... I thought about it and I'm willing to go out with your Dumbass", as insulting as that reads he sounded so innocent he almost had me to agreeing to everything he said but one question popped into my had WHY, why after throwing shots at me which are not so nice and most importantly didn't it reject me when I asked him out minutes early?

Everyone's focus was on Hoseok and I could see him move uncomfortably because of the attention. 'This is a risk' I thought before I asked, "Why?", everyone's attention was on me now. 

"Because you asked me out earlier"

"Yeah but you said NO"

"I know now I changed my mind'

"Yeah, but why?"

"You wanna go out with me or not Dumbass?"

"Yes"

Wow, he looks hot when annoyed, focus Jungkook!!!

He wrote something in his notepad and then handed it to me.

"Here, text me the detail"

"oK!"

"Bye gentleman and Dumbass see you later"

He left and everyone started teasing me, "Aww he already has a nickname, huh Dumbass", Jin said and everyone started to laugh.

...

JK RESIDENCE/ THIRD POV

Once JK entered his house, he started running around like a madman screaming, "OMFG I HAVE A FUCKIN DATE" he opened his phone and went to his contact to save Hoseoks' number then texted him.

QueenJK

Hey, Dimples it's me!!!

2:30 pm

Umm...

Dinner's on me at the blabla restaurant

2:30 pm

Pick you up at 8h00?

2:31 pm

Hobi

Expensive~

3:01 pm

Oh and pick me up at 7h30, don't be late

3:01 pm

seen

Well damn, this boi is tuff but I can sense when a person plays hard to get ask my Principal ;)