Chapter 6

Nervous?

YES

Excited?

YES

Ready?

Yep

Ok then I'm ready to live it's 7:00 and Hoseok is about 20min away from here. I'm wearing a jean dress and caramel timberland boots if Hoseok wants to date me which is not confirmed he gonna have to deal with me in dresses his lucky that I didn't wear heels on this bitch.

Locked the house and got in my BMW a bitch is not living in poverty no offense to all the broke hoes out there [not me being poor and writing this] when I arrived at his address he was already standing outside waiting. When he saw what Hoseok wore he could only think 'Damn he looks stunning'.

He got into the car and checked himself in the review mirror before greeting me. 'Hi Jungkook', he said with his dimpled smile and I swear I could die at any moment. I almost forgot what he was wearing, it was black jeans that showed his perfect round ass, a red shirt and I couldn't care less about what shoes he was wearing as I could just imagine him without his clothes damn I think I'm having an erection.

'So are you going to eye fuck me or are we going to go", Hoseok said with a slightly annoyed tone. " How about real fuckin then", I said. "What happened to Hello, how are you, what happened to that", MY love said.

I started the car head to where we were gonna have our date. Once we got there I exited the car to open his he handed me his hand the cliché shit felt good I could feel my heart beat a thousand times when we touch.

We went to our table which I booked and got settled, "So how old are u", I asked wanting to start a conversation. "I'm 24 doing my last year in university and you", I couldn't believe it, this guy is older than me. But he looks so cute and tiny and I just want to put him in my pocket. "Jungkook, Jungkook, Fuckin Cock", what?

"Hey that's not my name"

"OHH, so now you want to answer me"

" Oh right sorry, I'm 22 and doing my second year in university"

"I knew it, I'm older so respect me Brat"

This is going to be fun, beware Hoseok cause I'm not planning on letting you get just yet, Wow that sounded creepy, think straight JK.