Chapter 7

Jk POV

After an hour of talking Hoseok got pretty comfortable, he is talkative, bubbly and a literal sun I'm not even exaggerating. We headed to the park to eat hotdogs and ice cream and candy floss and fried chips and soda, for a moment I thought this bitch just came here just for food.

"So after you degree what do you plan to do" I asked as we are sitting in the car out side his apartment. "To be deadass serious I hate that question becuz I dont know what to answer, work earn money Ig" Hoseok said with a serious tone.

"Do you plan on getting a life partner perhaps?" I dared.

"What type of question is that"

"Nah I'm just asking, just to know" feeling nervous I scratched my neck.

"Then what the fuck are we doing now?" He asked like that was gonna answer my question.

"On a date duh" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Omg are you planning to sleep with me then?"

"Yes"

"Wtf Jk"

"Iook I do plan on making love to you but not only that, you waking up by my side every morning, me giving you expensive gift that you cant afford, going out, coming back home to you arms, having someone to share my problems with u know?"

"No, I dont know but I want to know that why I'm trying this dating thing" he said and leaned in to kiss my cheek then open the car door, left heading to his apartment.

Just like always he never seem to let my heart rest does he.