All x Lesbian reader

Requested by @ZarahGustavsson

Title: Lesbihonest

"Hey, April. You look good. I like that shirt." I felt the boy's heads snap in my direction as I continued looking at April, who was glancing at her shirt like she didn't remember which one she had put on this morning. She should though- she wears the same thing every day.

"Oh, this old thing? I've had it forever, but thanks." Yeah, I know.

"So, how was Casey's date night plan last night?" I felt the boys creep over a little more to hear what I was saying.

"It was good- he took me to the ice rink and I watched him skate for half an hour." Interesting.

"I could do better." I kid you not, the turtles stopped breathing.

"Oh, you could?" April muttered back, winking slyly. We weren't actually flirting- April had told me that she was bi, but not really interested in anyone right now.

Rip Donnie and Casey, but I wasn't going to be the one to tell them that.

For now, she was helping me tell the boys that I was full-on lesbian, even if they didn't know what that meant. Whatever- more fun for me.

"Oh, yeah. I'd take you out and you'd have such a good time. I'd even buy us matching outfits." April awed and I heard Mikey gag in the background.

"Hey, (y/n). Whatcha doin?" I turned to the side to see the boys all standing in a line as they all stared between April and I.

"I'm obviously asking out April?" I asked in a confused tone, like I was wondering why they were asking such a dumb question.

"But, she's a girl? And didn't she have a date with Casey earlier?" Donnie mumbled, still not very happy about the events that had transpired the night before.

"Uh, yeah? Keep up- we were just talking about that. As for the girl thing, that's completely normal. April might not swing my way, but she will eventually." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes and shook her head as she stood up to walk away.

"I think they've got a good idea of what's going on. You should probably tell them now. I'll see you later- and don't think I was kidding either. I still want food later." She winked at me before walking away, leaving me stunned as I turned back to the boys, who looked even more shook than I.

"I didn't imagine that, right?" They all shook their heads. I fist-pumped in my head. I didn't want to rub it in Donnie's face that I had just gotten a "date" with the girl of his dreams.

Casey on the other hand-

"Wait, so you and April are going out together?" I nodded.

"And you two are girls?" Another nod.

"And you like her?" One more nod.

"And she apparently likes you?" I was basically headbanging at this point.

"But you're both girls?" I sighed gently as I stood up to walk over to them.

"Yeah, there's a name for that. I'm a lesbian- that means that I like girls and I want to date them."

"Even Karai?"

"Have you seen her?"

"Irma?"

"Not all girls."

"Oh."

"Well, good talk."I let out a breath and patted them on the shoulders before turning to walk away, smiling slightly.

"Hey, (y/n)?" I spun back around to see the guys all looking at me.

"We love you- not in the lesbian way though." I laughed, nodding.

"I love you guys too- totally in the lesbian way."

The perplexed looks on their faces were enough to keep me smiling for the rest of the day.

4 chapters left :' )

april gives off bi vibes and u cant tell me otherwise.