Donnie x Male reader

Requested by VincentScavo

Title: Don't be Haunted by Regret- Come to Our Haunted House!

Note: in which donnie and the reader go thru a haunted house- human donnie ofc

"Are you scared?" Donnie asked from beside me as we stared up at the giant house in front of us. I shook my head.

"In this economy? Who wouldn't be." Donnie turned to give me an exasperated look.

"Why aren't you taking this even mildly seriously? I wanted to bring you somewhere nice for a date." Intertwining our fingers, I sent a smile (grimace) at him and turned to walk away, towards the house we would be spending the next hour in.

"Because that's what you want, babe."

"Do you want to come play- (y/n)? Hey, it's been forever since we've seen each other!" A teen dressed as a doll suddenly broke character to throw her arms out at me. Donnie gave me a "be nice" look, which, of course, I ignored as I continued walking.

"Oh, yeah! Let's keep it that way." Donnie followed me into the hallway and caught my arm, pulling me around to face him.

"Dear, light and love of my life, why are you like this?" He teased as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I used too much no more tears shampoo as a kid and haven't felt a single emotion since." Donnie rolled his eyes and dragged me along behind him as he walked into the next room.

"We are going to have fun today and then we are going to go home and go to bed and while you sleep, I'm going to rethink my life and cry."

"Sounds festive."

"(Y/n), I am this close to killing you."

"Well-"

"I'll kill you! I'll run this chainsaw right through your stomach!" Suddenly, a guy with- you guessed it- a chainsaw opened another door and came through, running straight at us.

"Nape or nothing!" I ignored the sounds of Donnie sobbing in front of me as we ran, me more or less turning red from how humiliating it was. If I was being kidnapped, I'd still walk away.

"He's weird!" The guy called after us and I turned to give him a thumbs up as we turned a corner.

"You're pushing all of my buttons, (y/n)." Donnie huffed as we walked into a hall of mirrors, where distorted pictures of us clouded my vision. Wow, I'm still hot.

"It's your fault for having so many buttons." 

"When you blush, you look like a McDonald's bag of fries."  I gasped at Donnie's comeback as he opened a closet door and shoved me inside, following me in after.

"I don't know why your attitude is so bad today, but we're going to fix that right now."

"Oh, sweet baby delicious." I gasped as Donnie slammed the door shut.

"Better?" Donnie asked as he opened the door and I stepped out. I nodded heavily and he shut the door.

"Sure hope there aren't cameras in that room." Donnie muttered as he shut the door behind us.

"Let them watch- we're hot." I smirked as Donnie came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. We walked down the hallway until we came across a closed door that had straw sticking out of it.

"Wait, what the shell is that?" I stared with wide eyes at the door as my grasp around Donnie tightened.

"Let's see." My boyfriend opened the door and I immediately shoved him in front of me.

"I adore you." I tried with a straight face and he rolled his eyes as he turned and walked forward, into the room. It was just a dark room with "blood" dripping everywhere, along with barn straw and old ugly denim and plaid shirts.

I froze as Donnie continued walking forward.

"Wow, this stuff looks so bad, right (y/n)?" At that exact moment, I heard something scratching behind me and I turned around to see a six foot scarecrow ducking its head to follow us into the room.

My eyes widened, my body tensed, the breath left my body, and I froze. I screamed like a grandma on meth as I turned and scooted the shell out of that room, shoving Donnie into a pile of hay as I went.

I screamed the whole way as I ran down the hallway, the thing still following me as apparently I had a better reaction to it than my boyfriend, who was probably dead back in the other room from how hard he'd fallen.

I narrowly made it out of the house, feeling the scarecrow's fingers brush against my arm as I rolled out of the back door, turning around and giving it the finger.

"I'm sure you're a great guy but the next time I see you, it's on sight." I called as he returned my gesture and closed the door.

A worked walked up to me as I threw myself down on the grass in relief, completely forgetting that I hadn't come here alone.

"You have two choices now." I raised an eyebrow and listened, interested in a proposition. "You can either stay here and wait for your boyfriend to come out, or you can go back in and get him."

"How do you know he's my boyfriend?" The worker shuddered. Ah, the closet. Good times. "Okay, would I have to go through that scarecrow room again? Because I'm pretty sure I knocked him out when I drop kicked him and ran." The worker nodded and a chill ran down my spine.

"Then, no. Every man for himself."

"You're not going back in to get him?" The worker asked, confused.

"Did I stutter?" They shook their head and started walking away. "I'll wait here for him."

It took Donnie ten minutes to walk out of the house, looking like he had just fallen out of an airplane.

"Hey, babe." I waved from the grass as he ran a hand down his face and made his way over. He threw himself down beside me as we laid there on the fake grass and listened to other people being tortured inside the walls of the house that was a few feet away.

"Maybe haunted houses aren't our thing." He finally said and I nodded, reaching out to grab his hand. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Having my day ruined by whatever it is you're about to ask me to do." He turned to give me a look and I instantly pressed a kiss to his mouth, grinning.

"Just kidding. Whatever it is- yes."

"Great- I booked us tickets to a scarecrow convention."

"We're over."

"I'm just kidding, darling. I love you."

"I love you too."

3 parts left : )

ive never been to a haunted house before- can u tell?

also ive realized that any three days grace song goes perfectly with creepypasta. ive recently also been obsessing over painkiller- but just that one part where it goes "cuz im the shoulder u die on, the dose that u die on" and idk why. i just adore that part. maybe its the way the music sounds in the background.