All x Telekinetic reader + Yandere Tiger Claw x reader

Requested by TheNoNBinaryBakugo

Title: Smile

Warning: mentions of blood, abuse, murder, and attempted suicide.

"Mom!" I screamed as my dad threw a glass bowl at her, my mom barely managing to dodge it.

"Stop! Stop!" I shrieked as he then walked over to her and began to physically hurt her, her doing the same as me as she screamed at him to stop and get out as she attempted to fight him off.

I knew I wouldn't be able to help her; I was a little kid- what would I be able to do? Nothing. Well, that's what I thought. But that's before I thought of what would happen if I grabbed a knife and snuck up behind him. Would it really be that bad? Would I really not be doing everybody a favor by getting rid of him? No, so, would I feel bad?

I didn't think so.

Right as I was going to stand from behind the couch and sneak over to the knife display, I noticed something. There was a knife that was floating above the other knives in the wooden block. It wasn't wobbling or anything, as if it were stuck in time.

Confused, I tilted my head, and then jerked it over to my parents, where my dad now had both hands wrapper around my mother's throat. I could clearly hear her choking as she tried to talk to him, telling him that she couldn't breathe.

"I'll kill you. Shove a knife right through your throat." I muttered as I stood and then, before I could blink, I was looking at the exact same picture I had just seen in my mind.

Everyone froze as my dad's body stiffened and then slumped over, blood pouring out of his mouth and throat, where the knife was still lodged inside.

My mom hurriedly shoved his body and then ran towards me, her throat already showing signs of bruising.

"It's okay, it's okay, baby. He's gone now. I don't know how, but he's gone. It's going to be okay." I let a smile creep across my face.

++++++++++Six Years Later++++++++++

I stretched as I walked into my apartment and closed the door, sighing gently. I still couldn't get over the feeling of walking into my house and not feeling immediate fear- even though I hadn't felt that way since I was ten.

"Mom?" I walked into her bedroom, ready to tell her all about my day, but I felt my entire body convulse with fear as I took in the image I saw. The only person I had left in life was laying across her bed, arms and legs spread, with a knife through her throat- just like when I had killed my father.

On the floor was a tiny note, written in her blood.

Yours Truly, S.

And then, a crudely drawn heart. That was obviously a joke on his part, as I'm pretty sure he knew at this point that I'd never love him now, especially after what he had just done. But, he did it anyways and was now having fun with it, like he was saying that he'd take everything I loved until I would do the same for him.

I would rather die.

That actually sounded like a good alternative, so I stood and kissed my mom's forehead, closed her fear-stricken eyes, and walked out of her room, closing her door behind her.

"Bye, mom. I'll see you soon!" I called as I walked away, sounding sort of as if I were just going out for a while. Just for a little while.

Instead, I walked into my room and closed the door, pulling out my phone as I went to the camera app and hit record.