Mikey x Chubby reader

Requested by @mommy108

Title: Time

"-fast and easy! One pill a day will have you losing fifty pounds in one month! Call now to get twenty dollars off your purchase!"

I turned the t.v. off and stopped chewing my food as I looked down at myself. I could really use one of those diets. None of those other weight-losing miracle pills had worked on me- not even the usual stuff.

Pills.

Working out.

Eating healthy.

Not eating.

Nothing worked.

I finally just figured that I was going to be fat forever and turned to something else to ease my worries. Unfortunately, it wasn't the most positive way of coping, but it kept me from binge-eating and that's all that mattered.

Putting down the cookies I had just been chomping on, I turned off the lights and made my way to my bedroom, where I made my way to my bathroom and closed the door. I knew Mikey would be coming over later, which would make it seem like it was a really bad time to do my bad habit, but I needed it.

It had become a bad drug that I was slowly becoming addicted to- and honestly, I didn't care. I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to be able to wear tights and crop-top baby shirts and not feet insecure because my stomach was still visible, even when I sucked in, and I wanted to be able to get a bellybutton piercing without a second thought without worrying about whether or not everyone was going to judge me for it.

In my mind, bellybutton piercings and  and baby t's were for skinny people- and that wasn't me.

I'd make two just for that.

Slice.

Slice.

Now, what else should I regret today?

Before I could answer, there was a grasp on my arm and my razor was forcibly ripped from my hand. I turned, angrily, to see Mikey behind me, a terrifyingly blank look on his face.

Oh, no.

"Mikey-" I tried, but couldn't finish as he yanked me up from where I'd been sitting on the floor, and into my bedroom, shoving me down onto my bed. I was already crying as he went back into the bathroom, grabbed my box of razors, and walked back into my room, opening the window and throwing it outside.

He didn't say anything as he went into the bathroom one last time and exited with the first aid kit from under my sink. Gently, he wrapped my arms and finished with a kiss on each wrist as he sat back on his heels and stared at me, sighing heavily.

This was so out of his nature that it was genuinely scaring me.

"I'm sorry." I finally said as he pulled the blanket back for me and I crawled into bed, getting cozy under my blanket. He shook his head as he joined me, pulling me into his arms.

"You're not the one that should be sorry. You're the last person that should be apologizing." He said bitterly as he laid his face in the crook of my neck and closed his eyes.

"What, no long talk where we both end up crying while you repeat how beautiful I am in your eyes?" I joked weakly and Mikey lifted his head and bumped his nose with mine.

"Maybe tomorrow. If we were to talk tonight, you'd cry a little more than I'd like, so we'll save that for tomorrow so I can wait a little longer before seeing those sad tears running down your pretty face. Okay? We'll wait for as long as you need to be ready to tell me what happened."

After that, he fell asleep fairly easily while I stayed awake, yawning and running my hands over his face.

I was thinking tomorrow that I'd tell him that I'd loved him for as long as I could remember as well.

I wasn't sure about what was going to happen tomorrow when Mikey and I woke up, but I was sure of one thing.

I was absolutely beautiful in his eyes.

2 parts left : )

this was short to show that sometimes u dont need a big long talk to tell u that ur beautiful- sometimes its just someone telling u that they'll wait until ur ready.

i have 2 requests that overran each other so heres a poll of which one ude rather read:

an all x telekinetic reader or

a bebop x reader x rocksteady

pls vote or ill have a panic attack cuz ill have to decide pls and thx