Chapter 6

Hope you like it!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to my best friend @britneypops thanks for being there for me :) <3

_________________

Chapter 6

Sam's POV

I didn't know whether to be happy, sad or angry but I kissed back. Feeling Niall's lips pressed firmly against mine. His touch sending goose bumps up my spine. The way he smiled at me as we kissed me made me almost feel. Happy. I haven't felt this way since my parents passed away. When we pulled apart I tackled him into a bear hug. "Thank you." I spoke quietly. "For what?" He responded. "For teaching me how to love again." He just smiled. And for what seemed like a really long time since. I smiled too. We finally got up and started walking back to the house. Or I guess I should say my house. When we returned I found some very worried faces at the door. Marly dashed over to me and tackled me into a bone crushing hug before shouting "what the heck were you thinking!!!! I was just about to call the police!! You do not just run off like that!!! What happened?" I looked at Niall and he covered for me "I'm sorry Marly I was just so excited that I thought I would go show Samantha around the neighbourhood. I shouldn't of took her without asking. I'm sorry I guess I was just excited. Marly looked like she believed him, but I wasn't quite sure. Next we were pushed inside to meet Niall's brother. If he was related to Niall, I knew he had to be nice. I was wrong. Coming down the stairs was the boy who had called me "Sherlock" the first day of class and had just stood there and laughed while Jaclyn beat me up. When he saw me shock and hatred appeared in his eyes. He spoke "I have to go mom." And before she could say anything he had scurried down the stairs, passed me and was out the door. "I wonder what that was about?" Niall's mom spoke. "No matter lets go eat some dinner and then we will get Sam into her room and comfy. I smiled the most convincing smile I could.

After dinner i was brought up to my room to unpack. It was a nice room with a window that opened all the way and a beautiful queen bed. I layer down on the bed. Maybe this will be a good thing? I started to think about me kissing Niall and then I realized. Yes. This will be a good thing.

_______________

Comments? I always love to hear your feed back! Thanks!!!