Adventures of Y/N 1 (side story)

So has I work on the next chapter, I thought why not make short side stories. This stories will take place before act 1 and When you and Natasha are travelling the world 😁, enjoy the first story

Y/N was wondering one of the new town's that was near the camp him and Natasha set up. Its been a couple years since they left Zaun. He saw the beautiful city of Demacia and trained along some of thier top warrior's as Natasha was training him. They have seen so many amazing sights and bad ones....especially when they had a job in Noxus, oh god.

Y/N was about to walk into one of the merchant shops, just to see if their was anything interesting until

*Cough* *Cough*

Y/N heard a violent cough over about 300 yards away, Y/N cursed ever since the explosion he can hear the most random of things from a woman yodelling in a prison he walked past to Natasha getting her.....freak on with someone *Shudders* . Y/N pondered going over for a sec but chose not to. He entered the shop and nodded to the shopkeeper as he looked around. He saw food and clothing but the violent coughs he heard lingered in his mind.  But stopped when he saw a bag of pasta and grabbed it.

Y/N:" Excuse me, miss?"

SK:"Yes? Can I help you?"

Y/N:"Do you have cheese anywhere?" He asked hoping he can get some to make mac n cheese. Natasha may have gotten him addicted.

SK:"Sure just to you left and you will face it" He turned and looked at the items. He couldnt find it

Y/N:"Where?" He look to the shopkeeper

SK:"right there" As she pointed, again the boy  looked up and down bewildered "LITERALLY EYE LEVEL"

Y/N:"OH, FOUND IT" the shopkeeper sighed as she shook her head.

Y/N:(thinking) "Good one Y/N, you can shoot an arrow and split an apple from 500 yards away but can't see the huge ass block of cheese in your face.

*Ding ding*

Y/N left the store after paying and was ready to go back to camp

*Cough, Cough*

Y/N sighed

Y/N:"Gah alright I will be a good citizen" Y/N lightly jogged to the area until he saw a  cliff edge and looked for the owner of the cough and saw a man leaning on a rock below the cliff and looked out into the beautiful sunset. Y/N kept walking as he managed to look at the man's face, he was a built man with mutton chops facial hair and slight back hair. He was wearing a orange jacket too, quite nice one too. But he looked sick, like he was on the verge of death. He was also had bruises too. Y/N could see fatal wounds too. This man was going to be dead soon. He jumped down and walked to the man "Sir?"

The man coughed as he looked to Y/N

???:"What are you looking kid, never seen a doomed *cough* man" Y/N would have said a quip back but he saw so much pain in his eyes so he didn't. He walked and sat cross legged with the man "What *cough* what are you doing boy?"

Y/N:"I have seen plenty of doomed men and women sir, but I never seen one with such pain in your eyes" The man frown lightened as  he sighed ".....your dying aren't you"

???:"Yep...*cough* I'm dying"

Y/N:"I know you don't know me sir and I hope you are a good guy with what I'm about to do but I'm gonna stay here as I refuse to leave a man with such pain die alone"

The strangers looked flabbergasted as he coughed, this boy really just said that. He sighed, He can tell he was going to be here for awhile his wounds weren't going to recover from this.

???:"....T-thank you......but I'm not a good man" Y/N gave a sympathetic smile

Y/N:"So how does a not so good man end up dying on a cliff side watching the sunset." The stranger chuckled but then coughed

???:"Well...."

The stranger would tell his story, a story of happiness, sadness, loneliness and betrayed. From not being able to run away with his loved one to his father figure betraying him. As he told him all this Y/N would bandage his wounds and stitch to the best of his abilities to at least give him a more comfort as he was slowly dying. After the story Y/N would tell a short version of his. Telling his story to this man made Y/N feel a massive weight of his shoulders as they both chatted watching the sunset.

???:"Wow, I'm *cough* sorry you went through that kid" Y/N smiled sadly

Y/N:"I can say the same to you sir. Family is a nasty business" The stranger laughed but started to cough violently and Y/N tried his best to comfort them. After a few seconds the stranger calm down and looked at Y/N.

Y/N:"You are a good man, everything you did was to protect people and you fought like hero sir. You are are the furthest thing from a bad man. Trust me I know"

???:".....Maybe your right. And don't you worry, I see it *cough* in your eyes. You have deter*cough* determination and strength in your eyes. Y-you will find your *cough* sisters kid" The stranger smiled through the pain.

Y/N held his hand out to the man.

Y/N:"Y/N Romanoff. Its a pleasure to have met you...."

The man lifted up his hand with all of his strength and shook Y/N's hand.

???"*Cough*.......A-Arthur Morgan........now go get kid. Leave me to past *cough*"

Y/N:"I said I was going to stay with you until you died Mister Morgan.

The two males smiled at each other

2 Days later

Y/N was on his horse riding thinking about the Arthur

Natasha:"маленький ястреб?" Y/N looked to  Natasha who had a worried face.

Y/N:"I have a story I think you might like to hear Nat?" Natasha raised an eyebrow. "A story of a good man called Arthur Morgan"

AND END OF STORY

what did you think?

Sorry it wasn't action packed and I promise not all stories will be crossovers just trying to be careful with league characters since who knows what characters from league will feature in arcane I  the future.

Take care all and thank you for the support!!!!