Chapter 4

Jordan's P.O.V.

It was quiet in the field and everyone was silent. Felix hugged me and put his head in my neck probably smelling in my scent. I let go of Felix and walked back over to mom and dad hearing Felix whimper.

Mom hugged me tight and looked at me sadly. I put my hand on her cheek and dad's too.

"Mom how are we supposed to be together? If I live here and he lives in Volterra?" I asked.

"I don't know sweetheart." Mom said and hugged me.

"I love you mom." I said.

"And I love you my dulcis pueri(sweet boy)." Mom said and kissed my forehead.

I soon felt another presence and I look around.

"Jordan?" Grandpa Carlisle asks confused and everyone turns to me.

"I feel another presence but I don't know who it is." I said.

I copied Edward power and read the mind and when I hear its Alice, Jasper and two others.

I looked back at mom and gave her a look and she recognized it with the others except Edward, Renesmee, Jacob, the wolves and the Volturi.

"Alice why don't you come out?" I asked loud enough for her to hear me. 

The ones didn't see me have a vision were confused until they hear footsteps and look to see Alice and Jasper.

"Alice!! My dear, dear Alice we're so glad to see you here after all." Aro said with his face lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind. Let me show you." Alice said holding her hand out to Aro who gestured for her to come over.

-----Start of vision----

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even if you see it you still won't change your decision." Alice says ripping her hand from Aro's.

"Now!!" She mouths to us and Bella goes to Renesmee and Jacob.

"Take care of my daughter." And Jacob leaves the scene with Renesmee on his back. 

Alice flicks backwards and kicks Aro into the air though he lands and skids backwards.

She tries to escape but the guards catch her.

"Take her away." Aro says and Carlisle come running for her.

"LET HER GO!!!!" He runs towards the Volturi's side.

The Volturi guards tries to stop him but he succeeded to get through them. Until Aro colloid with him and came back to the ground with Carlisle's head.

"NOOO!!!" I scream at the same time as everyone else and we all start running forward but not before I gave my parents a hug.

I run for the nearest Volturi member and quickly rip his head off in blind rage. Everyone one I see I kill using either powers or hand to hand fighting.

I was using my shield on Rosalie when a Volturi witness came from behind and tried to get his hands around my throat but I jumped and reversed removing his head.

I was fighting another witness when I see Jane using her power on Jasper who was being held by Felix and Demetri. They took off his head and myself and Alice scream.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" We yelled together and the three Volturi guards turned to me and Alice. I see Felix look at me with sadness and guiltyness. But soon I see Edward, Garrett, and Kate kill Demetri then Felix.

"NOOOO Felix!!!" I screamed and Edward, Garrett and Kate all looked at me. Edward had a smirk on his face and the other two looked at me shocked.

Benjamin could see that we were losing and cracked a hole in the ground I saw another guard throw Edward in it and saw Paul being dragged there.

"I love you Felix." I whisper before jumping on the vampire removing him from Paul and falling myself.

Paul and Quil howls looking down at me. I was actually friends with them then everything turns into darkness. 

And I come out of the vision.

----End of the Vision-----

Mom and Dad were holding me and they saw everything and looked at me with sadness and protectiveness.

"Shh sweetie it's okay i'm here. No one is hurt shh." Mom and dad said holding me tightly.

"Now you know that's your future unless you decide on a different course." Then another hybrid comes and Aro agrees to leave not wanting to die.

"Dear one there is no danger here we will not fight today." He states and one by one they all leave.

Aro then looks at us all lingering on Alice, Edward, Benjamin, Maggie, Kate, Zafrina and myself.

"Such a prize." Then zoomed off.

"We have them on the run now is the time to attack." Vladimir says angrily.  

"Not today." Carlisle says.

"Your all fools the Volturi might be gone but they will never forgive what happened here." And with that the Romanians left.

Everyone cheered and hugged their loved ones or kissed their mates. Mom and dad come up to me and hug me tightly.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I said and mom looks to me.

"Baby I'm glad we did but at the same time I don't want to see it again." Mom said and dad nodded.

"Let's go home." Grandpa Carlisle said and we all ran back home.