Chapter 11

Jordan's P.O.V.

*189 years later*

It has been 189 years since the 'battle', since I've met my mate and my wedding. Time flies by fast and you don't realize it.

I was sitting next to my sister, who has forgiven me and we were talking about names. Renesmee was 5 months pregnant and we were talking names.

"I was thinking for a boy, William after Jacob's dad. And for a girl Sarah or Arabella." Renesmee said.

"They are perfect sis. Okay here is my idea for boy, its EJ for Edward Jacob. And for a girl I was thinking Mary-Jane or MJ for short." I said.

"I love it." My sister said. 

"Have you and Felix thought about having children?" Renesmee asks me and I almost spit out my drink.

I had a coughing fit and she patted my back.

"We haven't thought about it. I mean I want to have kids, but I'm not sure about Felix. He's worried that he might hurt the child." I said.

"Well maybe talk to him about it." Nessie said.

"Thanks sis." I said getting up and went to my room where my husband is.

I sat on the bed and Felix looks up from the book he was reading.

"You okay??" Felix asks.

"Yeah. No." I said.

"What's wrong?" Felix asks.

"You know how Nessie is pregnant?" I ask.

"Yes." Felix said.

"Well I wanted to know if we can adopt a child of our own?'' I said and Felix looks to me.

"Are you sure baby?" Felix asks me.

"Yeah. I want a little child to call our own." I said and Felix walked over to me and hugged me.

"Let's go talk to Carlisle about this." Felix said and I nodded.

We walked downstairs to see Alice who was looking to us.

"Let me guess you saw what I'm going to ask Carlisle?" We ask together..

"Yep." Alice said.

"Don't say a word yet to anyone." I said and she nodded.

We walked to Carlisle's office and I knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear Carlisle say.

I walk in with Felix behind me.

"Carlisle we'd like to ask you something." Felix said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle asks.

"You know how Nessie is pregnant right? Well myself and Nessie were talking and she gave me the idea. So I want to ask if myself and Felix can adopt a child?" I ask and Carlisle looks at me shocked.

"Are you sure you want to adopt?" Carlisle asks.

"Yes. I mean I always wanted to have a child to look after and raise as my own." I said.

"Plus if we get a baby, mom would be happy to have another baby around the house." I said. Carlisle thinks about if for a minute before he looks to me and Felix.

"Okay we can try. But if you need help don't hesitate to ask for help." Carlisle said and I nodded.

We walked back to our room when Felix starts kissing me and I kiss back. Then you know what happens after that.