Chapter 6

Jordan's walk-in-closet

*7 months later*

Felix's P.O.V.

It has been 7 months since the 'battle' and I was sitting in Jordan's room watching him sleep. It was 4 in the morning and I was on my phone that Carlisle surprisingly bought me a couple weeks ago.

I was playing with Jordan's hair when the door opens to reveal Rosalie.

"Oh Felix. Sorry I was hoping to ask you a question." Rosalie said and I looked at her.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked and she sat in Jordan's computer seat.

"Well, myself, Emmett, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper and Esme have been talking and we wanted to know whether if you want to join us or if you want to go back to Volterra?" Rosalie asked and I looked to her shocked.

"May I have time to think about this?" I asked.

"Of course. Take all the time you need." Rosalie said and left the room closing the door on her way out.

I went back to playing with Jordan's hair and soon I felt him move a little. I look to see him staring at me tiredly and I smile.

"Hello, amore mio." I said and he looks at me in confusion.

"What's that mean?" Jordan asks me since I been teaching him Italian.

"It means 'my love'." I said and he looks to me.

Jordan's P.O.V.

"I thought I heard someone come in when I was still sleeping. Who was it?" I asked and I got up from my bed not realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt.

When I didn't hear Felix respond I look over to see him staring at me.

"See something you like?" I asked and he still didn't answer me.

I thought of an idea and got closer to him and slowly kissed his lips. That got him to snap out of his trance and he kissed back. 

I back up from the kiss and he pouts.

"Tease." Felix said and I went into my closet to change.

I chuckled and grabbed ripped jean, a white t-shirt with a plaid jacket and grey shoes. I walk out to see Felix in the clothes Alice gave him.

We walked down the stairs to see my entire family in the living room except Edward and Renesmee.