Ch 1

In Vale we see a large ball going on. Y/N is the new prom queen and now stands tall as the new and improved kaiju herself. She is then told to talk and dance with the others. She sits up and stands as she is dancing with the people to party along with the others.

Jin: Hey mom... 

Glynda: Hey again Jin how are you and also how was the dance

Jin: Very good mom. I'm still happy to see them though

Ozpin: It seams that we have a few people still arriving though don't we.

Then Rwby appeared and glomped onto Jin and hugged her tight as she barely managed to get free from her own grasp. 

Jin: I know you missed me but calm down.

Ruby: We know but it's best for you though right?

Then Jin growled as Atless came in with ironwood but before she could do anything she was held in place by Yang and tai and they were successful as Jin continued to struggle in anger and hate as she then turned to the ocean and tried to break free again and then stopped roaring again in anger after hearing another roar of anger in return

Jin: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

???: HRUUOOOUURR!!!!!

As she broke free and was about to run into the ocean and then fired a beam of blue energy into the sky getting looks from everyone.

  something hit her nocking the girl unconscious. It turns out to be yang who chopped the back of her head as she picked her up and carried her to her dorm room where she is staying in with Glynda at her side as well.

Yang: There... she should be ok now.

Glynda: I will stick with her... go back to the dance so we can continue it.

Yang nodded before running back to the dorm room yet again as she then began to cry as she arrived. The one she met Miguel is coming as a new student soon. Let us hope they don't cross paths in the future as he arrives.