Ch 10

In the hollow earth Miguel then looked up and at his ax again before walking over to thr slot where his ax is to be located and now she inserted if as the floor began to glow brightly colored. Miguel covered his eyes and now he saw the ax gaining charge as he sat down and began to wait for it to charge.

Maddy: Miguel... your ax.

Mark: it's glowing bright... why

 Miguel was now in human form as he walked in and smiled slightly as he then placed a hand on Gia who was now a 40 year old girl.

Miguel: So... it's taking Jin power as well as her ancestors. This caused the reaction to the war of Kaiju because we tamed the beasts of burden.

(Back on the surface)

Jin then stopped chasing and reared her head up charging her atomic breath again as she then began to get ready to drill down into the hollow earth.

Jin: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

She then fired her atomic breath strait down as cinder smiled as she stood ontop of Atless academy smiling evilly as she did so.

Cinder: Now the fun begins doesn't it.

After drilling Jin roared down into thr pit and Miguel was heard after as she walked around and away from the pit as she did not care about what was happening. She then walked to cinder grabbing her and held her tight in her hand.

Cinder: I think you have something else to worry about.

Jin tossed her away before going to the mech or rather where it is held. Then a sharp ax came out of the pit and then Miguel was now in human form as Jin did so as well before Miguel came out of the pit and they started one another down glaring.

Jin: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Miguel: HRUUOOOUURR!!!!!

Then they chwrged one another coliding fists and into kicks as Jin as thrown away by Miguel who roared as he transformed into his own Kaiju form and so did Jin who emerged as well.