♔︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ♕︎

A few century's ago(before the previous king went to rest in the heart of Devildom):

"Are you sure your highness?" Said the time demon to the king "you know as well as i that it's necessary this alliance to end the murders. Plus you've been giving me, little but descret, hints on who's going to make my son the happiest but that can come later wen the contract is officialized" said the lord with cold eyes and stoic expression, even knowing so little for his son's future he knew that Diavolo would be a great king and he needed someone to keep those pesky northern cannibals in line even if it meant one of them as his son's future partner.

Gripping the arm rest of the thorne he looked at the butler "When they get here warn me but till then, i do not wish to be disturbed!" He said sternly before massaging his temples and exhaling when the butler bowed and left out the door and closing it "My son with one of those beasts....."

.

.

.

Two powerful demon lord's seating on a table just having a stare off with so much anger in the eyes, the atmosphere was quiet till the host decided to speak "So? How about we do a trade? You get your.... people to back off from my lands, i supply you with supplements and we both can go to our lives like nothing" said the tallest "Oh? And what guarantee can you give me that your word is true and will stay true? Hm?" The white haired male said "Well....i hear from a little bird that your chosen is having a kid soon....."

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY HUSKLLING INTO THIS SIRIUS!(SY-RI-OS) HAVE YOU GOT NO SHAME?!" Growled the elder husk while banging his hand on the table "We will bring anyone into this matter is it means your pest's will stop eating my people, i propose a married between the two to seal the deal when they are of age we will keep basic supplies coming your way and you stop your stray cats at the border, it's a win win situation for both of us Inu"

"Bastard!" Hissed Inu at the host, closing his eyes and breathing deeply he spoke again his answer "Fine, but if something goes wrong we either come up with another solution or that" Inu said looking deeply into Sirius eyes with a cold stare, his eyes almost looked like they glowed as bright as the fire of Hades himself.

Smirking to the albino, Sirius returned the stare "couldn't have said better"

.~*°*~.

A/n: Sirius is Diavolo's dad i gave the previous king that name Couse i was running out of word's and Inu's species will be explained later