»𝕀𝚗𝐟ᴏ«

Here is as promised!

Demon Category:
Husk hunter (otherwise known in the human realm as children of Hera/Hela/Hel/Hella)

Element to harm:
Blue fire or "Fire of Hades" or "unbreakable ice"

A husk hunter acts a lot like a oni but from the north.
They way to lead this type of society is a kind of "kill or be killed" since the leader gets more from the hunt than the rest, they are very much territorial with their turf, partners/chosen one, huskllings/kit/child (ren) and food.
With the cruel temperature in Hellhime and the land almost being deserted, food is scarce resulting sometimes in cannibalism, water isn't safe that much either since the water is where the souls run with to meet their demise at the 'end'(the river just runs infinitely passing by and showing the souls their worst nightmares)
With stuff going a bit south, there some of the huskers go to Devildom in order to get food aka:live meat and blood, causing some political problems between the two that hadn't met till recently.

To prevent something like that to happen again both leaders had a reunion,
The celestial realm has had some problems with the children of Hera in the land and to make a truce a seraphim or archangel will go to said meet and make peace with Hellhime and Devildom(a meeting for all leaders and elder's)

Female Husk hunter's are a bit more agressive than males wen it comes to protecting their husklling said husklling can be theirs by blood or a children they decided to take under their wing as theirs, female husk hunter's are mostly known to be the ones in charge wen there is no male present in the group, it's not uncommon for a trine to be made just out of females or males, thought they tend to be a bit less populated but they make it work just as well as a '''''''''"'normal'''''''''"" formed pack

Male husk hunter's are mainly around the nest/turf of their chosen one protecting and hunting food with other males and occasionally females for special cases I'll explain in a bit, though they might not be as agressive as the females their teeth and claws are just as sharp, even more wen in full demon form, if someone from the species wishes to battle the leader they have to make a ring for the fight and set some rules if the demon wins they get the tittle and have to kill the ex leader with a special dagger crafted for said occasion or wen the leader is passing the tittle to their child wen they reached an age, the elder must be killed as a sign of strength and that said new leader won't show mercy if opposed.

There are some special cases where husk hunter's have a chosen one from the same gender, tho the reproductive process is a bit different it still gets the same results, anyone of the species's can do the ritual if they don't wish to do the normal way, for the ritual you would need a stone from the waterfall, a bif of DNA from both parties, it can be anything, hair, fur, blood etc..., A female elder to give the couple her blessing and start the ritual, with the ritual ok going both parties need to hold hands and intertwine their tails or simply have they horn(s) touching once the stone start to glow the couple will seal it and finalize the ritual with a kiss, boom you have an egg with a baby inside, this has helped for the couple's that both partners at ether same gender or if one, or both, don't with to do the original way, there's the occasional adoption case since some families die from the cold or starvation.

Husk hunter's are often seen with back or white markings on their skin, those mark's have different meanings along with where they are placed, some Will be to tell stories, some Will be for protection, 'trophy's' per say, blessings or just charms for courser or bad mana that roams in them wen strong emotions or desires come to play(anger, disgust, distrust, vengeance, or just because some of the have a bigger ego than they should)

Political marriages are rare but not unheard

Some of the holidays they have are,
blood moon praise
Basically a blood moon where they get a temperature raise once a year so they started praising said day as a thank you for the little extra heat
Hera's reign
The day Hera came to hellhime after being punished by the northern god king
Last snow where it won't snow storm for half of the year
and last but not least
Christmas even if they see snow every single word the year Christmas hasn't lost its meaning in a desert snowy part, giving gifts, sharing some kindness for the Day everyone just is letting themselves go for a moment, huskllings of course making cuddles pikes and some adults drinking cider or alcohol, most F!Husk hunter's will make a heat core around the children and some of them will be on babysitting duty of the drunkards

And i think that's pretty much it, if you have any questions about them of the angles fell free to ask and I'll see you all next time!

Ps: I'll be doing test from 04th of July till the 13th of July and won't be updating for a while since my test phases are a tad bit too close to each other and i want to pass TwT so I'll for to sleep and drown in more books tomorrow
Love you all and ty for the 36 followers!