🖊" the blind date ( johnny x charley ) "

——————————————🖊

[ SELF INSERT MODE ]

CHARACTERS/PLAYER: CHARLEY ( BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE ) X JOHNNY POO

ACERPOO
Johnny needed a man, but couldn't find one, so one of their friends found them just the right guy. It was getting ready for the blind date with the mystery man. They dressed into a clean suit with a black tie and sweatpants with black boots. Once the both of them were ready, Johnny left to the restaurant and was really scared but excited. He got there, and he asked one of the workers if there was a "Charley" here. They said yes, and led him to the man. The worker left them alone. Johnny sat down, gulping.

JOHNNY POO
Johnny waited for a while, until it noticed someone sat down in front of him. " Good evening, are you ..... " The man looked at the smudged writing on his wrist. " ... Johnny ? " The person across from him nodded. " Yep, that's me. Are you Charley ? " The other man grinned a bit. " Uh-huh. How are you ? By the way, you look lovely. " Johnny's face heated up. " I'm doing great, and thank you. I think you look great, too. " Charley smiled.

ACERPOO
Charley had ordered spaghetti and Johnny ordered chicken. The date was really awkward. They sat there in silence for about 3 minutes. "So.." Johnny said, thinking of something to ask/say. "Have you ever been on a date?" They asked. "Nah, I'm too old for that stuff. Until I heard about you. You seem like a nice lad." He said, sipping his beer. "Thanks, you do too." They talked for some more time, until they were finished. "Aight, well, maybe we could hang another time?" Charley asked. "Yeah.. We could exchange numbers?" Johnny said. Charley agreed and they exchanged numbers. Over the years they became good friends. Until one day, Charley confessed he had feelings for Johnny. Johnny agreed, and they started dating. They were a happy couple. :)

——————————————🖊