Prologue || Settling In

"You Have Everything Packed Right? ToothBrush, Hairbrush, money??"

"Yes Dad I do" Said The 21 Year old

"It's Just I'm Worried About You're New Job And You Moving away, I Won't Be Able To See You Anymore" Soon The Old Man Hugged The 21 Year Old

"Just Call Me When You Get There" The Old Man Gave Them A Smile And The 21 Year Old Gave Them A Smile.

~~Little Timeskip~~

NOTE: THERE WERE OTHER TRUCKS THAT MOVED YOUR FURNITURE ALREADY

As Expected The Moving Truck Brought All Of Your Stuff Right On Time.

"So Where Would You Want Some Of These Stuff"

"You Can Just Place Them There For now"

The Two Workers Nodded And Brought The Last Boxes In Your Apartment.

Ring Ring Ring

The 21 Year Old Picked Up

"You're Y/N Right?"

"U-Uh, Yes Sir, Is It About My Job?"

"Alright, So Around Next Week On Thursday You'll Start Working With Us. If You Have Some Questions Just Let Us Know On Your First Day"

"Yes Sir!"

Bleep Bleep Bleep

The Call Ended,

The Two Men Went Up To The Young Adult

"Cash Or Card?"

Huh? Oh The Payment. They Pull Out 150 Dollars.

"Thank You Very Much, Have A Nice Day" The Two Movers Left The Small Apartment.

~~Readers POV~~

Finally After Years Of Training For My New Job I Got In. I Squealed In Happiness And Jumping Up And Down.

Ring Ring Ring

Another Call? From Who This Time? I Check My Phone And It Was My Dad,

Ring Ring Ri-

"Hello? Can You Hear Me Well?"

"Yes Dad Of Course. I Got To The City And I'm Unpacking Everything Now,"

"How About Your Job? Have You Gotten A Call? Do You Know When You Start?

"My Job Won't Start Until Next Week On Thursday. He Also Said When I Start I Can Ask Questions"

"That's Really Good!- I Smell Some Smoke, I'll Be Back!" Before He Left He Waved At Me And I Waved Back.

Welp, I Guess I Can Start Unpacking.
First Box To Unpack Are My Pictures. The First Picture I See Is My Dad And Me, We Were In Front Of Our Old House. It Made Me Smile And I Hugged The Picture And Placed It On A Nearby Shelf. Looking At The Other Pictures Was Just Things I Saw A Lot Of My Dad And Me.