Chapter 1. B || First Day

~~Red Son's POV~~
~~Setting: City~~

Now Let's See What The Citizens Of City Name Like, Animals, Technology, Food. It's All Just Basic Needs, Yeah Some Technology Is Cool But It's All Basic! Wow These Peasants Probably Don't Know Who I Am. Tsh, Right Now I Should Make A Friend. Who Should I Befriend, It Has To Be Someone Worthy Enough!

~~Time Skip~~
~~Third Person POV~~
~~Setting: Y/N's Apartment~~

After A Week Or So Has Passed Y/N Was Finally At His First Day At His New Job. Feeling Excited They Called Over Mei Telling Her About Their First Day.

"Today Is My First Day!!" Y/N Twirled Around And Skipping Around Their House.

"First Day! First Day!" Y/N Started Dancing In Place Then He Got Interrupted By His Phone

"Good Morning Y/N, The Bar Will Open At 12 PM. So You Have An Hour To Get Ready, Please Be Here By 11:30 So We Can Answer Questions Before It Starts." The Call Ended Later.

Y/N Looked At The Time It Was 10:30 Am. He Quickly Went To Gather His Uniform And Extra Clothing For Showering.

~~Setting: DBK's Lair~~

Red Son Has Been Trying His Best To Make A 'Friend'. He's Failed Multiple Times Making Them Either Cause She's Too Weird Or He Becomes Really Obsessive With Them Leaving The Other People To Drop Him.

Red Son Groaned In His Room,

"Why Is It So Hard To Make Friends?! It's Just Meet Them And Hang Out With Them. Nothing To Difficult"

Red Son Grabbed A Black Cat Plushie Holding It In Anger. Suddenly A Demon Bull Robot Busted In With Some Food For Red Son.

"Haven't I Told You Knock Before You Enter"

The Robot Looked Back At The Door And Started Walking Backwards.

"Never mind Anymore, Just Give Me The Food And Get On With Whatever." As Red Son Received The Plate The Robot Could Notice That Red Son Was In A Bad Mood.

"What Is Wrong Master Red Son?"

"It's Nothing, As If You Would Understand."

"I May Be Just Robot, But It Is My Duty To Take Care Of You, And That Includes Your Well Being"

Red Son Put His Plate Down And Ate On What He Had In Their Mouth.

"I Can't Make Friends Alright? Happy Now."

"If You Wish Master Red Son I Can Teach You On How To Make A Proper Friend."

Red Son Moved His Plate To Her Night Stand Looking At The Bot Curiously.

"Now For Making A Friend, The People Are Kind To Each, Not Saying Mean Things. What Would You Do If Someone Fell Down?"

"Nothing Really, It's Their Fault For Falling."

The Bot Looked Disappointed.