Chapter 1. H || Y/N's Side P.1

~~Y/N's POV~~
~~1:26 PM~~

I've Been Working For An Hour Now And What Mei Said This Morning Has Been Stuck In My Head. Can't Believe I Fell For It. Did He Even Want To Be My Friend? She Did Seem Nice To Me, But Mei And Her Friends Were Hurt Because Of It. Should I Give Reddy- Red Son Another Chance? Maybe I Should Get A Break Between Us. I Heavily Sighed.

"Hey Y/N, You Okay?" One Of My Coworkers Asked Me Through The Mic.

"Huh? Yeah, Whats Up?" I Replied Back

"Just Making Sure." The Mic Was Then Cut Off. I Should Get Back To Work, Nothings Going To hChange Because Of This. . . Incident. Just Don't Worry About That Right Now.

"Red Sons A Bad Guy, He's Hurt Me And My Friends."

"What If He's Using You?"

"We Just Want To Protect You! You Mean A Lot To Us, Y/N." Stop Repeating That!

STOP

STOP

STOP

Beep Beep Beep

An Old Voice Can Be Heard On The Other Side Of The Microphone

"You Okay, L/N (Last name)? Do You Need A Break?"

Huh?

"Your Friend Told Me That You Aren't Doing Good. You Can Stay In My Office Till You Feel Better."

"Nono, I'm Fine," I Sighed And Got To What I Was Doing. If I Keep Working Then I Can Distract Myself, My Problem Is Fixed. I Nodded To Myself.

I Looked Around The Bar To See If Anyone Needed Help.

'Looks Like No One Needs It'

That's Fine! I Can Just Wait Here. Just Standing. . . With Myself, At Work.

.
.
.

I Sat down In A Small Corner. This Isn't Going To Work, I Sighed Angrily.

Beep Beep Beep

Table 17

(Writing changes here!)

"I got it!" you leaped forward from your seat and speed walked to the table.

"We are ready to pay" One of the customers said as the customers stood up from their seats. You nodded and signaled them to follow you.

"Your total will be 32.56" You told the customer then they pulled out their credit card and scanned it.

"Thank you! Have a wonderful day!" You chuckled to yourself. Surprisingly that... boy... You internally coughed hasn't visited yet.

'Its for the best'
You thought to yourself. Maybe if you distance yourself from her nothing will happen.

"Y/N"

Maybe if you just ignore it nothing will happen. Your hands were starting to clutch.

"Y/N."

Maybe if you just don't acknowledge it nothing will happen.

"Y/N!"

You snapped out of your thoughts. You weren't in the main area anymore, now you were in the break room. You looked to your left and it was your boss to your right was your best friend. You were now feeling something going down your cheeks. Was it water? You wiped it off and your eyes were becoming blocked by a liquid.

'You're crying again...' You looked around the room, most of your coworkers where around you.

"You doing okay?" Your boss asked,

"You can have the day off if needed, I don't mind, But you gotta work twice as hard next time" He lightly smiled he then nodded trying to reassure you. Some whispering can be heard from coworkers. Mainly asking what happened or what's going to happen. You sighed and brought your hands to your head resting on them.

Minutes pass by and nothing happened. Most of your coworkers already left, the same could be said for your boss, the ones who stayed are on their break, your friend stayed next to you talking with the headphones with someone.

"Yeah, I'll make sure they get home safely" When he said 'they' he looked at me. Was he talking about you? You looked at him confused, nothing was said between us.

More minutes pass and now You're in your car driving home with your friend. You guys stopped at a traffic light. Red, you clenched your eyes stopping yourself from crying again. It reminded you too much of HIM... You sighed calming yourself down.

"I knew who he was" F/N said breaking the tension between y'all. He knew all along and said nothing.

"And you didn't say anything? What about the customers?"

"They also knew! Everyone knew! How did you not know? Are you just that dense!?"

Green,

"How do you not understand?! Let us protect you! We don't want anything happening to you!"

You clenched the wheel, putting your foot on the pedal.

"You've been here long enough to know he is a villain! I want to protect you! What is there more to ask!" Your focused turn to your friend, as you were about to open your mouth a car beep would be screaming. F/N turned to you in a panicked mode. You focused back to driving. You sighed angrily. F/N would lightly scream at you on your way home. As you pulled up by your parking spot your phone could be heard vibrating.

'From Reddy🔥'
'Good evening, Y/N, I won't be able to come to the bar anytime this week and maybe the next week. Hope this doesn't concern you. loFrom Red Son'

You got your phone from your pocket. As you tried replying to Red Son your phone was snatched away.

"Look Y/N, You have to let him go! I care way about you way too much!" He slowly gave you your phone back leaving the original text message still there then he hugged you.

"Maybe it is for the best..." You put your phone on silent and left to your apartment.
.

.

.

END OF 1. H || Y/N's SIDE || P.1

AUTHOR NOTES:

HELLO EVERYONE IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!! I got distracted with my own discord server (please join if you like lmk and be 13+). This is just a part one! i wanted to seperate The readers and red sons povs to make it more interesting. so if you combine them both youll get 1500(+) words! stay tuned for the next chapter. Also the typo on the red son message was made on purpose!