What In The Hay Just Happened?

Twilight and Applebloom were heading home when Twilight fell to the ground clutching her head. She could hear maniacle laughter and could see bug like creatures. She felt pain and saw something terrible happening to her sister, when she opened her eyes, she could see applejack staring at her concerned. "You okay Lilac?" The older filly asked. Yeah I'm fine, the alicorn responded, though she didn't feel fine at all and she could tell her sister didn't believe her. The two finally made it back to the cottege, where the disguised breezies showed Twilight her beautiful gown and the party they had for her. Spike was there too, as cheeky as usual and gave Twilight his own gift. Twilight giggled a little about Flash, but her focus was mostly on the vision she had had. It was her most vivid one so far which worried her. She did crack a smile when she saw Applebloom blushing, must of liked Pip then. When the breezies heard of the vision Twilight had, they grew worried and told Twilight the whole story. When Twilight heard, she felt betrayed, she locked herself in her room and wouldn't let anyone in, desperately trying to remember what she had once had.

Twilight: Dancing Bears

Painted Wings
Things I almost remember.
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm.

Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory.

Someone holds me safe and warm.

Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory.

Far away,

Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart
Used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

Twilight then in shock, stared at the flash of green light as a spinning wheel appeared out of thin air. Twilight should not have known what a spinning wheel was, but she had, as she had seen that very same spinning wheel in her dreams and visions. Smoke curled around her, and in those last few seconds before she touched the spinning wheel she heard a demented voice sing.

Chrysalis: Come little children