End Game

Rainbow Dash was flying after the young alicorn but was far, far behind. Things had gotten terribly. Starlight, and Fluttershy were stone statues, the king and queen were dead and Crysalis had captured Applebloom. And finally, Twilight had flown off in the haste of urgency, and Rainbow was trying to find her. The pegasus sighed sadly.

Rainbow Dash: No matter what you say

Children won't listen
No matter what you know
Children refuse
To learn

Guide them along the way

Still they don't listen
Children can only grow
From something you love
To something you lose

Flash and Pip saw Twilight gallop past them and went to help. When they heard Applebloom was in trouble they insisted on helping Twilight was flapping anxiously when she saw Rainbow flying towards her. Twilight was distraught, "I don't know what to do!" She said. And the older pony put a comforting hoof on Twilight's shoulder. Flash and Pip stood respectively to the side, as they knew this wasn't their place.

Rainbow: Mother cannot guide you

Now you're on your own
Only me beside you
Still, you're not alone
No one is alone, truly
No one is alone

Sometimes people leave you

Halfway through the wood
Others may decieve you
You decide what's good
You decide alone
But no one is alone

Meanwhile, two siblings in Chrysalis's dungon were having a similar conversation. "You can't just murder her," Shining armor told his little sister. Applebloom was enraged however. "They killed our parents and did who knows what to Spike!" Shining tried to make his sister understand.