five

ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ made sure the doors of his store were properly locked for the night. Kazutora had left earlier, saying he would meet you two later at the bar. You were standing by Chifuyu's bike, your eyes wide because you lacked knowledge of the fact that Chifuyu rode a veryh nice bike. He approached you, shoving the keys of the store into his pocket after taking out the keys to his motorcycle. He held a small smirk upon seeing your plastered gaze on his vehicle. 

"Nice, right?" He smugly asked. 

"Not bad," you pursed your lips, earning a small chuckle from him. 

"I don't have an extra one so you take it," he said, handing you the light-colored helmet. 

"You sure?" You asked, slightly hesitant to accept his offer. "What about you?"

"I'll be fine, Y/N-chan," he assured with a wide smile. 

You nodded, watching as he swiftly threw his one leg over the motorcycle, settling his position on the vehicle. Before he inserted the key into the ignition, he turned to look at you, noticing how you gaped blankly at the helmet, turning it slightly in your hands. 

"IS everything alright?" He raised a brow, slightly confused by the lack of action on your end. 

"I've neve ridden a motorcycle before," you confessed, feeling slightly ashamed and embarassed at such an admition. "And I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to secure thsi stupid shit," you groaned a little, tugging at the helmet. 

You let your eyes meet him despite feeling embarassed. You watched as the confusion on his complexion slowly softened into one of amusement. He let out a laugh, his eyes becoming thin slits. It wasn't the first time you heard him laugh, that was for sure. But you never seemed to hate the way he laughs. The sound, the way he looks... Even if he was laughing at you.

"Shut up," you groaned, burying your red face in the palms of your hands. "it's literally not funny," you whined, causing him to laugh harder. 

"Come on, it is a little funny," he shrugged when you looked at him, the lingering smirk from his laughter apparent on his lips. 

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes, letting a hand rest on your hip. 

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry," he settled. "Here, let me help," he let out a low chuckle while he got off the bike. 

He took a step forward to approach you, closing in the distance that was held in between the two of you. You could feel your heart beating in a quicker pace, your body tensing up at just how locse he was. You could hear the sound of his low breathing, a rhythm that was a total contrast to how your heart was skipping. Chifuyu could feel your warmth embracing him even with the small distance. His eyes were looking at yours, the contact evrlasting and free. Without moving his gaze, he took the helmet from your hands, bringing it up over your head. He placed it down gently, his fingers straightening the rope by the sides of your face. The flesh of his fingertips brushed softly against your cheek, a slight drag down your jaw. You let your head tilt up to allow convenience for him. His eyes of focus were on the rope, pulling to tighten it up to assure its security before finally locking it in place. 

"is that too tight?' he ahd asked, eyes flickering from the rope to your eyes in a matter of seconds. 

"No," you replied, suddenly feeling hot from the tension that cascaded the air. 

"Alright," he uttered in a small breath, leaving your side to go back to his bike. 

The loss of your warmth was killing him. But he didn't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable. Though to say that such an action on his side was something he did not enjoy would be a blatant lie. He coudln't even stop the rising blush that was drowning his cheeks in the color of brught red. He threw a leg over the bike, settling into position. He turned the keys into the ignition, the sound of the engine rumbling slightly before settling into a consitent music. You gently placed a hand on his shoulder, slowly lifting up your leg to the other side. To properly balance yourself, you held his other shoulder.