seven

ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ could swear that kissing you was the greatest thing he had ever done. Having you so close to him, a lack of gap between the two of you, Chifuyu was engrossed. The feeling of your lips against his, your body warming his, they were all magnificiently engulfing. When he said he'd wake you up, he didn't know he'd do the same to himself. Because the whole night, his eyes were kept open, his lips tugged into a wide smile. Red hue coloured his cheeks, his grin never fading even for a moment. He wasn't thinking about possible outcomesof the future nor the aftermath of his actions. Instead, he was just surrounded by thoughts of you. And how gorgeous you looked. And how sweet your lips tasted even within that simple kiss he placed upon your lips. He felt light-hearted, his heart fluttering in warmth everytime he thought of kissing you again. And he wanted to do it. He wanted to kiss you again. With your permisison, Chifuyu wanted to properly kiss you. 

"Y/N-chan, oh the things you do to me," he whispered to himself, a complete mess of a victim of romance. 

Much like Chifuyu, you had trouble sleeping that ngiht, too. Despite the majority of your feelings leaning towards excitement and joy, you ouldn't help the guilt that clouded you. After all, it's Chifuyu you were thinking about. 

Wouldn't it be such a dream to finally be able to be his? You had wodnered if such a man would ever take a liking to you the way you had taken a liking to him. You pondered those words but his actions tonight, that was an obvious answer, right? So what awaited you next? Would he ask you out? Would he take you out a date? God, you've never felt so excited about a man. Never once did you ever take your time with a heart of joy to think about future dates. Where would you even go? Dinner? Picnic? Movies? Your heart was beating rapidly, an enthralling force impacting the fluttering warmth of your soul. 

But within that, appeared the guilt of inferiority that had always resided inside of you. 

You were aware of your past relationships or rather, your roles in your past relationships. You've never been one to care much about things like romance, having not much interest in those you actually were with. But Chifuyu was different. YOu wanted to be with him. You wanted to spend your time with him. You wanted him to go on dates with him. You wanted to wake up next to him. You wanted to go to sleep next to him. You wanted to have your breakfast, lunch, dinner with him. You wanted to celebrate his accomplishments and yours with him. You wanted him. And Chifuyu was such a good man. He's caring, sweet, kind. He deserved so much from the world. Would you be able to provide him such a treatment? 

You had no idea until what time you eventually fell asleep. You were only woken up by the sound of Yeye purring beside your arm on the bed. Your eyes opened, meeting with Yeye's green ones. You let out a small smile, earning a little purr from the feliine. You opened your arms, letting it crawl further into you, providing you with warmth. Your fingers gently stroke his dark fur, the soft texture was smooth and sotohing. Eventually, your pets put the cat to sleep while the morning light shining through the curtain over your windows kept you awake. You realized you hadn't checked your phone and so your arm stretched out to your bedside table. The screen lighted up and you could see the first notification of a text you received. You could feel your heart about to burst out of your chest, a morning smile gracing your lips. 

Good morning :)

Can we talk whenever you're free today? 

Suddenly your heart felt heavy with nerves. You needed to make up your mind, and it would be much better if you could do it soon. But you really couldn't decide. Not in that moment at lest. So ou didn't even dare to open yuor phone, letting his text stay there unread and unopened. You felt guilty. So fucking guilty for doing that. But you had no idea what else you were supposed to do. So you went on with your day as usual. You weren't working that day nor idd you have classes. It was a day of total relaxation. Except now your day was filled with the plan of finding a solution to your current situation.