Prologue

Tony Stark sat at the bar, drink in hand. The bartender, around his age, caught his eye from the beginning of the night. After his fith drink, he finally asked her "hello, miss, Tony Stark, would you care to show me around the place?" He said with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

"Of course, just allow me to finish this shift" she replied, returning his smirk.

Her shift was over and she took her black, cotton apron off before folding it and neatly placing it under the bar. She took his hand and walked backwards, not breaking the intense eye contact.

She showed him all the rooms, saving the mens bathroom for last, knowing full well what was about to happen. He lifted her up and pressed her back against the cool tiled wall in the bathroom stall as she wrapped her legs around him.

An hour later, the woman (who Tony learnt her name was tassie. Or was it lassie? He couldn't remember) went back to the bar for her second shift.

Two months had passed when his assistant, Pepper Potts, rang him and said that there is a woman who needs to see him. Stark thought he was gonna get lucky.

The woman from the bar walked in, her eyes were red, like she had been crying. "Can I help you?" He snarkly asked.

"I'm pregnant" She said. At that moment, Stark felt his entire future go blank. He didn't want a kid!

"So?" Stark decided to play stupid, to act like he didn't know the woman.

"It's yours, Stark" She muttered. Tony grabbed his wallet and pulled out $2000.

"Here, take this and keep it quiet. No-one can know. It will ruin my business!" He hissed as he shoved the money in her hand and pushed her out the door. He did the right thing.

Didn't he?