Chapter 1

Found

3rd person

Y/n's screams could be heard from all over that hydra base. Every corner, every floor, everywhere. It was electrocution day, the one day a month when everyone knew that they would be in pain. Her mother had died when she was just a year old, leaving her in her step-dads care.

He was being chased by loan sharks and a wealthy man named Alexander Pierce had offered enough money to pay off his debt and get him out of the crappy neighbourhood he called home in return for his stepdaughter. He happily agreed.

Here Y/n is, 23 years later, being tortured by the people who said they would take care of her. Another wave of electricity shot through her, causing her to cry out in desperate pleads for them to stop. It was the same every month, they never listened.

She decided to try something new. After that wave was over, she hung her head and acted as if she was unconscious. They unchained her and started to drag her back to her holding cell.

Once there were only two men she quickly stood up straight and knocked both of the men out just by hitting them with her elbow. 'I guess the super soldier serum does have a plus side' she thought as she ran through the empty corridors.

She turned the corner and found herself surrounded by dozens of hydra agents. On an okish day, she could take them, but she just got free of electrocution and is probably at her weakest right now.

She put her hands up, signalling that she won't try anything. Agents ushered to her while other held their weapons steady, ready to shoot her if there is one foot put out of place. She is put in vibrainium cuffs and escorted to the indoctrination room.

.............

Stark and his team were on the quinjet headed to Siberia. Steve sat was next to Bucky, making sure that he would be ok. This was his first time going back there since he was under their control.

20 minutes later, the jet landed near the base and they readied their weapons. The soldiers went first, making sure that it was clear for the rest of the team. They stepped inside and were greeted by silence. Until they heard an ear piercing scream ripple through the hallways.

Without a second thought, Bucky ran towards the screams. He wasn't gonna let another person go through what he had to.

He reached a door labelled 'indoctrination', this is where the screams were the loudest. They were in there. After a seconds worth of hesitation, he gripped his gun and literally kicked the door down shooting at everyone except the woman in the chair.

No more than a minute passed and all the agents were dead, he quickly walked over to the chair where the woman was still screaming in pain.

One of the first things he noticed was that her right arm was replaced with a vibrainium one, like his own. The agents didn't turn the machine off. It was still going. After pressing nearly all the buttons, Bucky lost his patience and shot the control panel, releasing the young woman from the chair.

She was panting for air Bucky dropped his gun at his side and rushed to the woman, helping her up. "Do you remember anything?" He softly asked. Her only reply was the nodding of her head. He couldn't blame her, he wouldn't be able to speak after screaming that loud, either.

He grabbed her file and the little black notebook containing her trigger words. He put her arm over his shoulder and he wrapped his around her waist. He guided her out the door and met with the others who were waiting on the jet for him. When he came stumbling onto the jet holding the person he saved, others rushed to his side and took her to a medic bed that was in the back of the jet. As soon as they lay her down, she was out cold.