Epilogue (New Chapter)

Third person pov.

Bucky mourned.

He mourned for the love he lost and the love he didn't have time to relish in.

He spent his days locked in his room, curled up on his bed. He couldn't cry anymore. He had ran out of tears to shed long ago. He simply lay there, unmoving, numb, and alone. He couldn't eat and, when he did sleep, his nights were riddled with nightmares.

'Why her?' Was a thought he pondered more than once. 'Why not me?' was another.

The team was struggling, too.

They had gotten used to the bright and bubbly Yn that would litter their days with joy. The compound was lifeless without the light of their days.

Although, Tony was just as bad as Bucky was.

He had cut off all outside contact and lay in his suit all day, drinking straight from the bottle. He couldn't remember the last time he was completely sober, but it didn't bother him. Being drunk helped him forget his problems.

Oh, how badly he wanted to forget it all.

But, whilst the Avengers were mourning the loss of their family, Yn was on the other side of the world, writhing in complete agony.

Tetrodotoxin B. It slows the heartbeat down to one per minute, just enough to keep her alive.

She cried, she screamed, she begged, for her family to come and get her. To come save her. But her pleas fell upon deaf ears. They would never find her.

Ever.

Hydra had their weapon back, and the Avengers were clueless.

Oh, how they will love to see the Avengers reaction when they realise the one they call 'family' is still alive, and she has a mission.

She is going to take down the Avengers. One. By. One.

Starting with the one she loves the most.

Bucky.

An- Yup... I did it. Over half a year after I started this, I finally did an epilogue. And Yn isn't dead. I'm working on a book two, but I doubt the first chapter will be up quickly, as I have tons of exams to get through.

Till next time,

Xo
   -Kat