Chapter 7

WARNING: contains smut!

Confessions

It has been a few weeks since I had my new arm fitted. The wounds are all healed and it doesn't hurt. Bucky and I are getting closer then we want to admit. I asked Wanda about that strange feeling I get when he's around.

It feels like my throat is closing up, and my stomach is filled with butterflies. She said it's love. She said that I am in love with Bucky. And honestly, I don't think she's wrong. I think I'm in love.

But does he feel the same?

Me and Bucky were curled up on my bed watching a movie and he fell asleep half way through. I found myself brushing his hair out of his face and smiling. I made the mistake of placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. He wasn't asleep.

He smiled and slowly opened his eyes. "You missed" He said through a smirk before leaning into me. He seemed hesitant at first, he rested his forehead on mine, both our breathing was deep. I grew impatient and filled in the gap between us.

He deepened the kiss and slipped his tounge into my mouth. I lifted my leg and straddled his waist both of my hands slipping into his hair. I gently tugged at the roots and he let out a small groan into my mouth.

I smirked against his lips and tugged a little harder. He flipped us over so he was on top and began to lift up my shirt. He got annoyed and just ripped it off before tossing the now scrap fabric onto the floor.

He started kissing my neck and I tilted my head to the side, granting him better access. He slowly moved down, leaving hickeys and love bites down my neck. He worked his way down to the valley of my breasts, which were still trapped behind my bra.

He moved his hands under my back and unclasped the straps, taking off the thin material, and freeing my chest. He started sucking on my left breast while I reached under his shirt and tore it off of him. He started kissing down my stomach and stopped when he reached the waist band of my jeans.

"You sure, doll?" He asked me, I couldn't find the words so i simply nodded. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs before standing up and taking off his own. We were both left in just our underwear.

He started rubbing my core through the netted fabric, earning an elicit moan from me. He seductively growled before ripping my underwear off. He slid his two fingers inside of me and I gasped at the coolness. He pulled his hand back and licked his fingers.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to him. I gently pushed him back onto the bed and freed him from his underwear. He was lying on his back and I slowly grabbed his length and put him in my mouth. I slowly moved my mouth down him and he sharply inhaled before shakily letting it back out.

I swirled my tounge around him and he instinctively bucked his hips. I sat up straight, leaving him exposed to the cool air. I straddled his waist before slowly lowering myself onto him.

A small moan escaped my lips and Bucky clenched my hips, pushing me down, hard. He started moving me in circles on his lap before pulling away and flipping us over so he was on top again.

I opened my thighs for him and he smirked before crawling his way in between. He lined himself up with my dripping entrance, leaving me waiting. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Without a warning, he slammed his full length inside of me, earning a rather loud, and borderline pornographic, moan. He repeatedly moved in and out of me, the only sound was elicit moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

He used one arm to lift one of my legs up and hook it over his shoulder. The new position allowed him to dig deeper into me and I clenched the bed sheets as my thighs stiffened and toes curled.

The knot in my stomach was growing with each thrust of his hips. My breathing got heavier, my moans got louder, and a thin layer of sweat coated both our bodies. I reached my peak and my body filled with pure euphoria as I loudly moaned one last time. As my walls clenched around Bucky, he groaned as he, too, reached his high. He pulled out and flopped next to me.

We were both panting messes. He smiled as we looked at eachother. "Will you be my girlfriend" He asked me through heavy breaths.

I couldn't find the words so I smiled and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed me again, but it wasn't desperate like the one....before. It was soft, and gentle, filled with passion and an unspoken promise to never leave eachother.

As for Pietro, I'm still pissed that he hasn't tried to talk to me. Every time I enter a room, he makes sure to leave it. Wanda doesn't remember. I'm not surprised after what hydra did to her. They messed with her head pretty badly. Aside from that, everything is good, great even.

But everyone knows that all good things must come to an end.