part 18 (Moments)

The next morning was normal for Vaishu. She typically went to her boutique and then she headed outside as she had some work. After returning she was checking all the orders when her worker came to her.

Worker: Ma'am we have  received the clothes delivery. Please check it out. It's kept upstairs.

Vaishu: okay i am going to check. Till then you verify this.

The worker nodded and Vaishu went upstairs. She noticed all the lights were off so she turned them on and saw rose petals scattered everywhere. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind. She was startled at first, but then she composed herself as she knew who the person was.

Vaishu (smiled): abhi kya hai yeh saab?

Turning her towards him and  he looked into her eyes

Abhi: apki iss khubsurat si chehere pe choti si smile lani ki Koshish

Vaishu: you don't have to do all this to make me happy abhi.... Your presence is enough to make me smile

Abhi hugged her

Vaishu: love you

Abhi: love you too my love

Abhi broke the hug, held her hand and guided her to a chair. Then he took out a small heart-shaped pendant from his shirt with "AV" imprinted on it. She looked at the pendant in surprise. He placed it around her neck. Vaishu looked at it and kissed it. Abhi kneeled down in front of her and smiled.

Abhi: meri payari si payar ke liye ek chota sa gift

Vaishu:aur yeh gift kis liye hai main jaan sakti hu?

Abhi: mujhe Tumhe gift dene ke liye koi special event chahiye?

Vaishu: abhi kyun karte ho mujhse itna payar?
Abhi: yeh toh baas shuruwat hai age age dekho hota hai kya....meri princess

Vaishu smiled

Abhi: aur ek cheez hai waise?

Vaishu: abh kiya?

Abhi: you were saying na ki you were having cravings for cold coffee?

Vaishu: yeah

Abhi stood up and helped her also then he showed her a small table where he had planned a little date.

Vaishu: this is sooo cute abhi. Just like you

Abhi( looked at vaishu with a jerk): main cute hu?

Vaishu (innocently): haan

Abhi: main cute nahi hu okay? So stop calling me that.

Vaishu: paar mujhe toh tum cute laagte ho. Bohot jyadaaa cute. Cute, sweet, little boy and pulled his cheeks.

Abhi: seriously vaishu?

Vaishu: haan...see ekdum cute sa face hai cute si smile hai ek cute sa dimple hai...( She was saying this and walking backwards)
Abhi: vaishu ki bacchiii and

He started chasing her. They were ranning, and Vaishu was throwing clothes and papers towards him but finally Abhi caught her and They both fell onto the bundle of clothes. They both had a small cute eye lock which was interrupted by Abhi's phone. He cut the call and looked at Vaishu. Then they both burst into laughter.
After that they enjoyed their small date.
Then day went back to their respective jobs.

At night
Nigam house

Abhi went home from his cafe. He was helping Aunt Vibha in the kitchen. Sid was studying. Sid came to the kitchen to get some water, and he saw his mother and brother talking and working together. So, he decided to join them for a while. They were chatting when Sid's eye fell on a paper lying on the kitchen slab. He casually picked it up and was shocked by seeing it. He quickly tried to hide the paper but it was too late Abhi had already noticed him.

Abhi: ashu kya chupa raha hai? Kya tha us paper main?

Sid startled and looked at abhi with fear

Sid: kuch nahi hai dada...just a normal paper

Abhi: toh chupa kyun rahha hai?dikha

Sid: dada kuch nahi hai ...aap ke liye important toh bilkul bhi nahi hai... anyways mujhe padhna hai bye. He was going from there but abhi hold sid's hand

Abhi: ashu kya chupa raha hai tu?

Sid(looked at abhi slowly): dada Kuch nahi saachme

Abhi: toh tu daar kyun raha hai? Aur yeh sweat kyun?

Sid: arreh kitchen main garmi haina isiliye dada.

Abhi: bakwas maat kaar sidha sidha bata kya hai

Sid: arreh saachi dada kuch nahi hai... don't you trust me dada?

Abhi: dekh ashu ulta seedha koi kaam maat karna samjha? Bada ho raha hai tu...sahi galat pata hai tujhe. Aisa kuch maat karna jisse mummy ko hurt ho samjha?

Sid nodded

Sid: don't worry dada ...main aisa koi kaam nahi karunga jisse mummy ko yah apko hurt ho.

Abhi: jaake padhle ja.

Sid nodded

Va: kya hai abhi ? Tu bhi janta hai apna ashu aisa kuch nahi karega toh fir kyun aise

Abhi: mummy main janta hu paar daar lagta hai firbhi....ashu abhi bhi chota hai.. use utni samajh nahi hai mummy aur yeh duniya bohot kharap hai.... Toh use samjhana toh parega na? Aur samjhane ke liye kabhi kabhi strict bhi hona padhta hai

Va: abhi mujhe pata hai mera ashu kabhi kuch galat nahi karega kyunki tu hai uske saath hamesha

Abhi nodded

Sid's side

Sid(Pov)

Aaaj baach gaya....yeh dada dekh lete toh pata nahi kya hota...aur inke changul se bachna kitna mushkil hai yaar....yeh dada bhi na...kya karun main inka (slapped his own forehead) Kuch bhi sochte hai...free ka gayan mil gaya....

then he took out the paper and looked towards it. It was abhinavi's picture.

Sid pov

Bhabi aur dada isme kitne payare laag rahe hai....paar yeh kitchen main kya kaar raha hai... mummy se puchna parega... thank God dada ne nahi dekhi yeh picture. We have to be very careful about this things.

Sid quickly hide that picture after sometime he went to vibha aunty he saw abhi wasn't there.

Sid: mummy

Va: haan ashu

Sid: apko pata taab jaab main kitchen mein aya tha mujhe slab pe kya mila?

Va (confusingly): aisa kya mila jo tu aise chupa liya?

Sid: bhabi aur dada ki purani picture...dada dekh lete na toh band baaj jata

Va:arreh haan main aaj purane saman nikal rahi thi toj shayed uske saath woh photo nikal gaya

Sid: dhayan rakhna chahiye na mummy aap bhi na

Va nodded

Goenka house

Vaishu was sitting in her room she was thinking about abhi and her moments

Vaishu pov

I am so lucky to have abhi in my life as my partner. I never thought that i will have a fairy tail love story. Thank you God for giving me a loving and caring partner. And see looked at the pendant and kissed it.

She suddenly remember something

Vaishu pov

Arreh mujhe toh boutique ke liye kuch lights chahiye tha... papa ne bola tha storeroom main hoga....le leti hu jaake ...isse pehele bhul jau

Pov ended

Vaishu went to the storeroom and started searching for the lights but she couldn't find them. Then she noticed an old cupboard. So she opened it and she was shocked by what she saw......

What do you think, guys? What made Vaishu shocked?

How are you all? I hope you liked the chapter. If yes, then please do vote and spam the comment section. Also, please ignore all the mistakes. Do lots of comments guys💗💗💗💗💗
See you in the next chapter 💗
Till then bye.💗
Happy reading 💗