part29 ( Haldi I )

Next day wedding preparations Begins.
Next program was haldi, so all the close relatives started to arrive.

At nigam house,
It was early morning, vibha aunty was preparing a list of necessary things needed for haldi. Sid was helping Vibha aunty in making the list. Abhi woke up and came to the hall room and found them there. so, he simply back hugged vibha aunty.

Abhi: Good morning mummy (in a sleepy tone)

Vibha aunty slightly ruffled abhi's hair and cupped his cheek

VA: good morning beta

Abhi smiled and sat beside Sid, resting his head on Sid's shoulder and closing his eyes.

VA: abhi aaj tu restaurant maat jana ashu ke saath jake apne kapde le ana thik hai?

Abhi just nodded while resting his head. Sid chuckled seeing his brother's sleepy state.

Sid: dada apko kuch chahiye? Chai banake du?

Abhi slowly nodded in no.

Abhi: nahi ashu it's okay.

VA: accha abhi shun tu ek baar guest list check kaar lena koi chuta toh nahi dekh lena

Abhi picked up his head from sid's shoulder and looked at vibha aunty.

Abhi: thik hai mummy dijiye main check karta hu

Vibha aunty gave him the guest list, and he was checking the list. Sid looked at Abhi, who was checking the list and rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleepiness. Sid smiled and went to the kitchen. After some time, he came back with sandwiches and a cup of tea. Sid kept it in front of Abhi. Abhi looked at the tray and then looked at Sid, who was already looking at him with a smile.

Sid: chai pi lijiye....you will feel better. Aur bina kuch khaiye chai maat pijiyega sandwich kha lijiye pehele

Abhi smiled at Sid's sweet gesture.

Abhi: thank you ashu

Abhi continued to check the list while having his breakfast, while Sid and Vibha aunty were checking other preparations. At that moment, someone rang the bell. Abhi looked at the door and was about to go.

Sid: dada aap breakfast kijiye main dekhta hu.

And Sid opened the door to find Ranjeet (Sidshek's mama), Bantu bhai (Ranjeet's son), and Kanan bhabi (wife of Bantu). Sid looked at them with surprise. Bantu bhai smiled and pulled Sid into a tight hug. Then, Sid took blessings from Ranjeet and side-hugged Kanan.

Sid: mummy dada dekhiye kon aye hai

Vibha aunty turned around, her face lightened up with a smile after seeing her brother. She quickly went towards them and hugged Ranjeet tightly.

Vibha: kaise ho aap bhaia? Aur apne bataya kyun nahi ap aaj ane wale ho main ashu yah abhi ko airport bhej deti na

Ranjeet: ekdum first class hu afterall mere bhanje ki shaadi hai. Aur mere saath tu formalities maat kiya kaar samjhi. Kyun inn bacchon ko taqleef dena

Vibha aunty smiled. Bantu and kanan took blessings from vibha aunty and hugged her. Abhi  came there and He bent down to take blessings from Ranjeet. Ranjeet hold abhi and hugged him tightly.

Ranjeet: kaisa hai tu mera baccha? Tu toh apne mama ko bhul hi gaya bilkul....ek phone nahi kaar sakta tu.... Mereko laga tu phone karke bolega shadi ki khabar paar theek hai badha ho gaya abh mama ka kya kaam

Abhi: arreh yeh kya baat hui...senti kyun ho kyun ho rahe ho aap....main aur apko bhulunga aisa ho hi nahi sakta ....arreh ap toh partner in crime hoo ( he said with a wink)