part 19 ( Burst out)

Nigam house...

Abhi was experiencing flashes from his past. He couldn't understand what was happening. He tried to stand up and go to his mother and brother but his head started spinning. He somehow made it to the door and then collapsed on the floor. Sid and  Vibha aunty saw him and they were shocked. Vibha aunty and sid rushed towards him. Sid quickly took his head in his lap.

Va: ashu abhi ko andar room main leke chaal.

Sid nodded and they took him in room . Tsid made him lie on bed. And he take out his phone to call the doctor. Vibha aunty took her dupatta and wiped of his sweat and cupped his face. He opened his eyes slowly his head was

Va: beta tu thik hai? Her voice filled with corncern.

Abhi: mummy ashu ko jail kisne bhejna tha? Meri Zindagi main koi tha kya? Mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi hai? (With difficulty)

Sid and vibha aunty startled for a moment. Vibha aunty was looking at sid as she was not understanding what to say. Sid was also confused. He took a deep breath and gathered himself.

Sid: dada aap yeh saab maat socho hum is bareme baadme baat karenge....thik hai? Filhal apki health jyada zaruri hai... don't think about it... please

Abhi nodded

After sometime doctor came

Goenka house

Akhil saw vaishu and became afraid. He took her inside the house. Surekha ran towards him.

Surekha: akhil kya hua vaishu ko? Woh toh thik thi na? Fir achanak se kya hua

Akhil didn't said anything he took her in her room and made her lie in bed. Surekha sat beside her.

Surekha: akhil aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe? Kya hua vaishu ko?

Akhil: usko uski aur abhi ki riste ki saachai pata chaal chuki hai? Aur behosh ho gyi. Adu ja jaake paani le aa beta

Adhya nodded and went to bring water

At nigam house

The doctor arrived and began checking Abhi. Siddharth's eyes never left Abhi for a moment. Vibha aunty sat continuously beside him holding his hand.

Doc: ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai...aise cases main aksar aisa hota hai...normal hai yeh....aap log baas inka kheal rakhiyega aur inka saar dard bhi kaam ho jayega thodi der mein maine medicine de di hai

Sid nodded," thank you doctor"

He left with the doctor...vibha aunty was silently caressing abhi's hair.

Goenka house

Akhil sprinkled some water on Vaishu's face. She opened her eyes gradually and held her head. Gradually, all the flashes cleared. She remembered everything and looked at Akhil.

Vaishu: papa

Akhil: beta tu haina? Doctor ko bulau? Sar dard hai?

Vaishu: mujhe saab yaad agaya hai papa...saab kuch .

Akhil: saach?

Vaishu nodded and akhil hugged her tightly.

Surekha: vaishu baccha and tried to hold her hand but vaishu looked at surekha and withdrew her hand.

Surekha (whispered): vaishu

Vaishu: papa abhi ko hamare bareme kuch bhi yaad nahi? Kuch bhi nahi? Papa hum ek normal life kyun nahi jee sakte...saab kuch kitna perfect tha...kitna khush the hum .... everything is gone papa... everything... hamara khubsurat rista,woh khubsurat yaadein kuch bhi use yaad nahi...kya use kabhi bhi yaad nahi ayega ? (Her eyes filled with tears)