Chapter 1

“Cale” The red-haired woman named Jour Henituse, called out cheerfully for her child as the child is picking up beautiful flowers for his mother.

“Mama!” The child responds and hurried back to his mother as he carries the flowers he picked in their garden. Then he climbs on top of his mother's lap and proceeds to eat the cookies in front of him after he sets down the flowers on the other chair. The mother chuckles at her child’s actions and caresses his head lovingly.

They were having a picnic in the garden. It was a peaceful time to have it. No stressful things coming to mind just a peaceful afternoon picnic and a mother and son bonding time.

While Cale was eating cookies peacefully the old butler gives him his lemon tea with his signature benign smile. Cale looks at the butler with a pout.

“Ron~, I don't want lemon tea” Cale whined at the butler.

“Young Master, this lemon tea is good for you” Ron said still smiling benignly.

“Can I have some sugar at least?”

“My apologies Young Master, but it looks like we have run out of sugar”

“What about honey?”

“That as well Young Master”

Cale pouted even more and just gives up, slowly sipping his lemon tea with a frown. The Countess laughs at her son disliking the butler's signature lemon tea. She cuddles him after her child finishes his tea and the butler leaves leaving the mother and son to bond more.

“Mama, let's make flower crowns and give one to Papa!” Cale cheerfully said to his mother and starts his attempts on the flower crowns. The flower crown he created is a bit shabby and some of the petals falling a bit, but it’s still a good flower crown made by Cale. Then Jour helps her child making the rest. They made a total of 5 flower crowns and the mother duo is very happy about it.

“Cale, let’s go in now I think your father finished his work by now” Cale gladly nods and take his mother’s hands before they go in the mansion.

“Okie Mama” He happily said to her and Jour smiles sweetly at her child and kiss him on the forehead. Then they now walk inside to their home with the flower crowns in their hands.

As they entered Deruth’s office, Deruth is smiling at them lovingly and kiss them on the cheeks.

“Papa, Mama and I made a flower crown for you” Cale handed him the flower crowns and cheerfully smiles at him.

“Ho~, why thank you my son. I will cherish this” Deruth ruffles Cale’s head gently and smiles at him.

“Hehe” The child giggles from the affection he was receiving. Then all of them walks out of the office and have dinner.

After having dinner it was now Cale’s bedtime. Even though Cale protests having to sleep, he’s already yawning constantly and with his already weak body to the mix of his tiredness. Jour chuckles at her son failing his yawn, then she lifted him up and start patting his back.

“I’m going to get Cale to bed now Deruth” Deruth nods and caress his son’s hair.

“Sorry Jour, I still have work to do” Deruth apologize his beloved wife because of the work needs to be done and feeling guilty that he was not there for the picnic.

“It’s fine Deruth, don’t worry about it” Jour smiles at him gently and kiss him on the cheek before they left to Cale’s bedroom.

As Jour is walking carrying Cale on her arms. Cale mumbled about the other two flower crowns. She knows it’s for Ron and his son. Cale quite like them even though Ron gives him lemon tea every time and his son Beacrox staying in the kitchen most of the time. But oh well, at least they take care Cale well. As they were at Cale’s bedroom the old butler appears.