Chapter 10

TW: RAPE/NON-CON AT THE END

(IT'S SHORT AND ATLEAST VAGUE I THINK)

RokSoo was really having a hard day for weeks. After he left Cale properly treated by him, they set off to go to where the baby black dragon was tortured by Venion Stan.

The bastard really tries to tame a dragon, who's species are very prideful.

Especially a baby.

RokSoo already planned to free the dragon and let them go to do his own thing.

So he did, with the others and the cats of course.

It went pretty well.

He healed the baby dragon with the highest potion he could get and gave the remaining potion to him.

But RokSoo never thought that the dragon was following him until he showed himself while getting the Vitality of the Heart.

The ancient power was crying and blaming himself throughout the process. RokSoo just frowns and deals with it.

RokSoo successfully gets it and gets out of the place, he sees the baby dragon invisible but sees his footprints.

"You know, I could see you right?" The dragon immediately floats, embarrassed.

RokSoo secretly chuckles and walks home, knowing the dragon is still following them.

Then he finally met Taylor and Kage who are secretly going to the capital after he orders the cats to give the letter to the two secretly.

All of them went well and it is now at the capital while Choi Han finds the mage Rosalyn who was a princess from the Breck Kingdom and Lark from the Wolf Tribe.

Lark's siblings were also safe from Arm and hid them from an inn by Billos.

Ron also asks him that he needs to go somewhere important. RokSoo lets him of course but why does it feel like Ron's treating him like a master? That was uncommon to Ron acting like that but RokSoo let it slide for now.

Then the Lark's Berserk Transformation happened and let Choi Han and Rosalyn deal with him until he's worn out. After that the dragon reveals himself as well.

After some days, the main event was approaching. The Bomb accident. An accident where Cale Henituse's step-brother attended and was now in a wheelchair in the original novel.

RokSoo tells Choi Han about the bombs by doing the Vow of Death in God of Death's church.

Choi Han was scared back then because RokSoo might die if he said something that's not true.

Fortunately, RokSoo was okay and Choi Han sighed in relief.

Then they started to place a mana disturbance tool to disarm the bombs the next day, only Choi Han and the dragon though because RokSoo is weaker than them.

The next day, it was finally here and everyone was ready for it.

Then when it strikes 9'oclock, they immediately goes to the location of the bombs while inside the plaza were panicking.

It was an only a total of 4 bombs and the bombs disarmed… It was supposed to be 10 in the novel.

'Shit' He looks at the tower in the plaza and sees Reddika, the Blood Crazy Mage.

"Guess this one was a failure" RokSoo stiffened at his statement.

"Oh well then" Reddika snapped his fingers and two people appeared next to him.

They don't have the symbol of Arm and have backpacks. It was the remaining bombs in there.

Then after ripping some scrolls, Reddika orders them to go.