The final chapter

AN: hey guys if you enjoy this go and check out my new book "Beyond The Dark" it's a Vampire Fantasy And hope you'll enjoy and would love some feed back. Thank you!

R.P.O.V

As I awoke at the hospital I was surrounded by the sleeping faces of my friends. Dimitri sat right beside me and I couldn't help but let my fingers run through his silky smooth hair.

He makes a grunting sound and opens his eyes. A smile quickly crosses his face as his eyes meet mine.

"Hi" I whisper. "Hello my love." His words give me butterflies. "How is he?" I ask. His smile grows wider. "He's great Roza. In perfect health even stronger in fact." He hold such a proud look on his face.

"When can I see him?" I ask "I can get the nurse now." He says and quickly sits up and exits the room.

His leaving causes Lissa and Christian to wake up. "Hey how are you feeling?" She ask and get up to sit next to me. "Not the best." I joke. "I can imagine." Lissa laughs.

"Have you seen him?" I ask. "Yes and he's beautiful Rose he looks just like you two." She smiles causing me to smile.

"So what's the news on Robert?" I ask bringing up a conversation that was unavoidable. Lissa frowns at the subject change. "There going to execute him." She says with out hesitation.

Even though it's what I wanted I can't help but be surprised. "Really?" I question. She nods but says nothing more and I can tell she no longer what's to talk about it so I drop it.

Seconds later the nurse comes in strolling in my son with her. My heart immediately warms with excitement.

"Hello Miss hathaway I brought you a visitor that would love to see you." She smiles and I smile back. She bends down and picks him up and he squirms a bit but then relaxes.

She brings him over to me and I instantly want to cry. "What's wrong Roza?" Dimitri says sitting beside me. "Nothing he's just so beautiful." My arms reach out for him and the nurse places him in my arms.

I feel a hundred emotions wash over me as I look down to my son in my arms. Not in a million years would I guess that I would be here right now but even though he wasn't my plan he became so much more, he became me heart.

"Hi." I whisper to him and his little eyes look up at me. "What about Daniel?" I ask and look up at Dimitri he looks at me and smile. "It's a strong name, it fits him well." He caresses my cheek with his hand.

I look back down at him. "How about it? Daniel?" I smile and he sneezes which cause us to laugh. "I think that means yes." Christian laughs and everyone nods in agreement.

The next few days seem to fly by and before I knew it me and Daniel were finally aloud to leave the hospital and go home. Thank god because if I had to eat anymore of that crapy hospital food I think I would lose it.

"Dimitri where are we going?" I ask as I realize we've passed the house. "Lissa thought with the baby that it would be better to have a bigger place and I agreed." He grins.

"I'm sure you did." I joke. We hit a nice peace of land and a little bit up the way there was a beautiful house. Dimitri looks to me. "Do you like it?" He ask "I love it!" I smile. I turn around to look at Daniel. "We both do" I say.

Dimitri gives I huge grin one that will probably always cause my heart to skip. We stop out side and Dimitri help me out and gets Daniel.