What does he want?

"Lissa I have every right to talk to him. Did he kidnap you!?" I demand from Lissa. She looks at me and says nothing. "I don't even know how I could." She say

"Your Queen could you please try? If it doesn't work fine I'll let it go." She arches her eyebrow. "I promise." I say.

She sighs. "Okay. I'll try but know promise." She says. "Okay thank you Lissa." I say hugging her.

Waiting for Lissa to talk to the council felt like forever but finally she came out. She looked exhausted like she just ran a marathon.

I quickly stand up and walk to her. "So?" I say eagerly. "They said okay." My face instantly lights up. "But they said you only have ten minutes and the guards will stay with you." She finishes.

I want to protect but I know she went through a lot just to help me with this so I stop myself. "Thank you Lissa. So we're is he?" I ask

"I'm not aloud to give out the information because last time someone broke out Victor before his trial and they don't want a repeat." She grins.

"Yes definitely would not want that to happen again." I grin back. "We leave at three o'clock." She says. "Today?!" I ask surprised.

"Yes the councils didn't want to drag this out." She say. "Okay fine with me." I say not wanting to argue in fear she might change her mind.

We made are ways to the cars. Dimitri couldn't come because he was on guard duties for Christian so it was just Lissa and I.

The trip took around on hour and a half that felt more like twenty. When the car stopped I quickly jumped out with relief I wouldn't be cramped in the car anymore.

A man with typical guardian attire met us at the door. "Right this way." He say and we fallow him down a long hallway.

We take a long spiral staircase up to the top. "Do you guys not know what a elevator is?" I mock. "Rose." Lissa says shushing.

We go down four doors and stop. "Ten minutes." The guard say. I nod and walk up to the bars To see Robert laying on the bed.

When he sees me he sit up and smile. "Why pet it seem the saying of once you feed them they always comes back is true." Robert mocks.

"I don't have time for this Robert I want to know who you're working for." I say quickly. He begins to laugh loudly.

"You actually believe I would just tell you that?" He says still laughing. "Not a very smart pet are you?" I can feel my hand clinching up.

"Stop toying with me Robert what does he want!?" I shout. "Rose." I can her Lissa from behind me. She put her hand on my shoulder to calm me.

"You know what he wants. Your child." For some reason his words cause me to stop breathing.

I finally shake it off. "Why?" I say the anger resonating in my body. "You are going to have one powerful child why don't you take a wild guess." He laugh.

I slam my hand onto the bar catching him by surprise. "Who is he!" I shout. "Calm down Rose." Lissa say.

"You'll soon find out my pet you'll soon find out." He grins and then lays back down. "Tell me!" I shout louder.

I begin to bang on the bars hoping to get his attention again but he closes his eyes causing me to get even more angry.

"Robert!" I scream. "Okay ten minutes is up." The guard says grabbing my arm.

"No he has to tell me!" I shout. The two guards grab both sides of me. "Please miss Hathaway, don't make this difficult." They say holding my arms tight.

I look to Lissa with worry on her face. "Please Rose. Enough." She pleads. Her plead causes me to seas my struggle and give up.

"Okay." I finally say. "I'll go." I begin to walk but stop and turn around to take one last look at Robert. "I hope you burn in hell." I say. "Only if you join me pet." He mocks.

I leave before my anger causes me to rip through the bars and strangle him.
The ride back home was quite. I didn't want to talk.

All I could think was there was a man trying to find me and take my child. What really made me uneasy was not knowing who he was.

When we got back I left Lissa and told her I needed to rest. When I got home Dimitri was there waiting.

"Hey, comrade." I say coming in. He sits up from the couch and walks over to me. "Hey." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Would you like to sit?" He ask. I nod and we both go and sit on the couch. "Did he tell you anything?" He ask.

I fear telling him what Robert told me but somewhere deep down he has to know. "There's a man who wants are child." Dimitri's face goes white and he doesn't say anything for awhile.

Then anger starts to form on his face. "No." He says and then stands up. "He will die before he touches either of you." He say.

"Dimitri-""-No Rose. I almost lost you once and I will not lose you again." He says the sternness in his voice gives me goosebumps.

All I can do is nod. "We need to figure out who's doing this." He say. "I know." I agree. I grab his hand to pull him down. He agrees and sits back beside me.

"We could run." He suddenly says. "What?" I ask confused. "We could run away. Leave the fighting and Strigoi behind." He finishes.

"And what about Lissa? We can't just leave her and she could never come she's queen. It's are job to protect her not run away." I can see Dimitri understood this because he didn't argue any further with me.

The sadness on his face tugs at my heart and I can't help but kiss him. The kiss surprises him but he quickly kisses me back.

The kisses become more heated and soon he's laying on top of me. He lays kisses from my neck to my shoulder sending a chill down my spine.

Soon his lips return back to mine. My hands grab for his shirt and pull it off and soon mine is off too. My body feels heated and suddenly I want him more than I ever have.

Every nerve in my body is tingling. I quickly revers spots so I'm now on top of him. I unzip his pants and pull them off. I don't even wait for him to take mine off I pull them off my self and get back on him.

I don't even give him a moment to think before my body begins to move. And suddenly my body is going off like fireworks.

I have never felt my body so sensitive or wanting to him before all I know is I don't want it to stop.

My rhythm becomes faster until soon were both exploding with Ecstasy. I fall down to him and lay on his chest.

My body still tingling. Suddenly my eyes begin to water and I start to cry. And I don't mean soft tears I mean a down poor.

"What's wrong Roza?" Dimitri Says holding me tight. "I don't know. This was just amazing and-and I don't know I can't stop crying." I blubber.

"It's okay Roza." He say caressing my back. My emotions feel out of control and suddenly I remember I'm pregnant. Is that why I'm acting like this!?

Eventually my crying stops and Dimitri brings me to bed were I soon fall asleep in his arms.

Today was a long day but tomorrow's going to be even longer because i am going to find out who's after me. One way or another.

(AN: Okay it's up and hope you enjoyed. Please don't forget to rate and comment and a big thanks to all the amazing people reading.)