Chapter 6: Field Trip! (Part 1)

By now everyone had been talking about the field trip that was coming up tomorrow. 

On the field trip, everyone would be going to a hot spring. And right next to the hot spring was an old Japanese temple. 

All the girls were ready to show off their bodies and stuff to the boys and the boys were excited to see those sexy girls. But some guys like Chuuya weren't interested in all that shit. Of course, Dazai would be stuck by girls all around him. Chuuya was a little worried about that happening to him but he thought everything would be fine. 

They would be staying at the hot spring for 3 days. But the hot spring was a 2-hour drive so they had a journey ahead of them. 

"Alright, class!" The teacher called out to silence the whole classroom. 

"As you all know tomorrow is our 3-day field trip. There will be four people to a room. And hopefully, all of you turned in your paper on who you want to stay with. But remember if things get out of hand you will be assigned a room by yourself. Is that understood?" The teacher explained.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Oh! And also remember, be here early tomorrow at 8:30 am. That's when the buses will take off to the hot springs. Now everyone off to lunch! Also, if you want to know who you are staying with, you can come up here and talk to me." The teacher said sitting back down at his desk.

Chuuya was interested and went up to ask the teacher and same with Dazai. 

"Chuuya you're with Akutagawa, Tachihara, and Kajii." He said. 

The small ginger was a little disappointed. He was looking forward to maybe having a room with Dazai but better luck next time! 

"Dazai your with Atsushi and that's it!" His teacher said.

"Why is it only me and Atsushi?" Dazai asked.

"Well the rest of the high schoolers have their rooms but there were two people left over so we decided to put you and Atsushi together." Dazai walked out disappointed like Chuuya he wanted to be with him but he just seemed to have bad luck!

__________________________DAY 1__________________________

Everyone was a boarding the bus. Chuuya and Dazai decided to sit next to each other on the way to the hot spring. 

"FEW! Where separated from the girls at the hot spring." Dazai said as he was going through the manual containing all the information about the hot spring.

"Well isn't it obvious dumbass!?" Chuuya said looking out the window.

"CHUUYA! They have something at the hot spring called the love spring. It's usually paid only for two people, and contains rose peddles in the bath." Dazai said looking over at Chuuya.

"So!? You can go in there with your ugly ass lady fans." Chuuya said with a sigh. 

"They also provide free alcohol drinks!" Dazai said knowing it would interest Chuuya.

"What type of drinks!?" Chuuya looked over at Dazai's paper. 

"Any type you want!" Dazai said.

"Fuck..." Chuuya said imagining all the wine he could get.

Two hours later and they had arrived at the hot spring. 

"Alright everyone I'm gonna assign you all with your rooms and your roommates! Now listen for your names to be called out so I can bring you to your room, Nakahara Chuuya, and Osamu Dazai!" The teacher called out.

"Wait what!?" Chuuya said out loud. 

"Sir I thought you said-" Dazai got cut off. 

"Change of plans Atsushi wanted to be roommates with Akutagawa, so we made some arrangements." The teacher replied.

Later on, Dazai and Chuuya chilled in their room scrolling on their phones and stuff, it was... pretty awkward. 

"Hey, you wanna go to the hot spring?" Dazai asked Chuuya putting his phone down.

"Dazai you know we're not supposed to go there yet!" Chuuya replied.

"C'mon only just for hm... like half an hour. No one will notice us gone!" Dazai insisted.

"Fine but if we get in trouble I'm gonna-" 

"Ok let's go!" Dazai said taking Chuuya's wrist.

They ended up getting a private spring. It wasn't too big nor too small, it was just perfect! In a hot spring people usually have to undress and go into the bath naked. And Chuuya wasn't all about getting naked in front of people.

"Hey, I think I'll just dip my feet in the water," Chuuya said uncomfortably.

"C'mon Chuuya it's just me and you. I promise no one will be in here, and I won't judge your body or whatever." Dazai looked at Chuuya and saw he had an uncertain face.

"But I guess it's fine if you don't feel comfortable. I do respect your decisions." Dazai changed behind a curtain and stripped all his clothes off and then wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Alright fine! I guess I'll go in..." Chuuya thought maybe it was fine around Dazai to do this-

After they both got naked and had towels around them. They both headed off into their little hot spring. It was a perfect size for them. They both sat in the hot spring naked for a while, but it was an awkward silence. Dazai scooted over more towards Chuuya, this of course made Chuuya turn a little red.

"Hey, Chuuya." Dazai broke the silence.

"Yea?" Chuuya looked over at Dazai.

"Why are you still short?" Then a huge wave hit Dazai.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I'M STILL GROWING YOU IDIOT!" Chuuya yelled out loud.

"I'm sorry... but I can't stop thinking about how small you are compared to everyone," Dazai said with his stupid face.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS! NO ONE ASKED!" Chuuya turned in the opposite direction not looking at Dazai. 

Dazai quickly dived underwater Chuuya looked back and didn't see Dazai. Dazai took Chuuya's legs and rested them on his shoulder, Dazai poked his head out of the water to see a bright red Chuuya.

"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Chuuya yelled out.

"Just playing around with regular old Chibi~," Dazai said with his playful voice.

And then Dazai gave Chuuya a quick soft kiss on Chuuya's lips. And then started playing around with the ginger's hair. Chuuya did know if it was the hot spring or him but he was really heating up from what Dazai has been doing to him. 

"L-lets go back-" Chuuya got up and quickly covered his face with the towel.

Dazai made a quick chuckle while his little Chuuya ran back to the changing room.

As soon as Chuuya and Dazai were walking back to their rooms they noticed how all their other classmates weren't anywhere. Instead, they all were already eating dinner after their long day of driving to the hot spring. 

They both split to go hang out with their own friend groups to go eat. After dinner, everyone headed back into their rooms to go to bed.

This field trip is pretty good, but it's about to get better...

HELLO! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter- day 2 and 3 of their field trip will be in the next chapter so yea (❁'◡'❁)

I'm not gonna promise that I'll update really fast just because I literally have no fucking ideas. So yea! ^_^

Anyways bye bye!