Chapter 8: School Festival

It's been 2 weeks since Dazai and Chuuya had gone on the field trip. And they've both been hanging out a lot. 

They would try not hanging out at school too much though, that way it wouldn't look suspicious. Even though everyone knows about the night they had sex, someone found out and spread a rumor. 

But now they had a school festival, and everyone was super excited. But the class that they had to plan in was their first period. But sadly Dazai and Chuuya didn't have the same first period so they were separated. However, they did promise each other that they would hang out with each other on one of the days of the festival. 

"Alright! So we need to find a way to get Dazai's attention during the festival." Chuuya's class representative said. 

To be honest Chuuya hated her for a lot of reasons. One is because she's bratty, annoying, a pick-me girl, and just really mean. But she is pretty popular and used to date Dazai, which is what Chuuya kind of hated cause he was jealous. But ever since Dazai broke up with her, she's always thrown a fit like a five-year-old and tried her hardest to get Dazai back. But once she found out about Dazai and Chuuya having sex, she lost her shit. She also loved ruining people's lives, and she was pretty good at it for some reason. Which is why she was trying to get close to Chuuya in order to ruin his life. But Chuuya knew to keep his distance from her. 

"Does anyone have any ideas?" She asked.

Only she and her friends had gathered together. She never liked when the whole class participated, so everyone just sat to the side waiting for her to come up with something. 

"How about a haunted house?" One of her friends asked. 

"Hell no! I want to do something that Dazai would actually like! Not something where I have to dress up as an ugly ass ghost." She snapped. 

"Well remember, Dazai doesn't exactly like you yet. So maybe we can use someone else as bait." Her other friend said a little scared of what she would say. 

"Hmmm..." She said thinking about it. 

"Hoshiko!" Someone called her name. "I have an idea!" They said. 

"Ok, spill it!" Hoshiko snapped. 

"Alright, how about we do a maid cafe. That way you can look cute, but! We can use Chuuya as bait. All we'll do is dress him up as a maid, that way you can lure Dazai here and also you can ruin Chuuya's life since everyone would think it's weird that a guy is in a maid outfit!" They explained. 

"Oh my god! That's perfect!" Hoshiko said with excitement. 

"Ok everyone listen up!" She said getting everyone's attention. 

"For our class, we're doing a maid cafe!" She said. Everyone was actually interested and excited. 

"We'll be giving out roles to everyone shortly! If you would like to request to switch that's fine!" She said he fake ass smile. 

Chuuya completely fell asleep in the back of the classroom. 

"U-uhm Chuuya..." Atsushi said, shaking the small ginger gently.

"Huh...?" Chuuya said slowly waking up. 

"Hey, they came up with an idea for the class!" Atsushi said. 

"What is it?" Chuuya asked. 

"A maid cafe-," Atsushi said.

"Of course, Hoshiko wants to do a maid cafe," Chuuya said getting up. "She's trying to get Dazai's attention. 

"Hey, Chuuya!" She said trying to sound friendly. "What now?" Chuuya replied. "We have your role for the maid cafe!" She said handing him a paper, "Good luck serving!" She said trying to smile. And then walked away.