Chapter 7: Field Trip! (Part 2)

It was the second day of the field trip. Today they were going to visit the Japanese temple. 

To be honest, everyone wasn't too excited. Everyone at least has visited a Japanese temple on a field trip at least 2 times in their life, at least if you live in Japan.

They were all split up into groups of four. Akutagawa, Atsushi, Dazai, and Chuuya where in one group. They all walked around the temple together, it was pretty quiet though. I mean, after all, you have to be respectful and not make any loud noises. 

It was pretty boring there was nothing really to do. The views of the city and stuff were pretty cool. But that was pretty much it. There was a room full of information about Japanese culture and stuff but everyone already knew about it, it was more for tourists. 

Finally, it was lunch. They all sat underneath a cherry blossom tree to eat. It was pretty quiet and chill. Until Dazai interrupted the peaceful moment. 

"We should do something more fun," Dazai said staring up into the sky. 

"Well there's not much to do around here-" Atsushi replied. 

"Well, perhaps we could find something interesting to do," Akutagawa said finishing up his lunch. 

Chuuya had fallen asleep already underneath the cherry blossom tree. When Dazai noticed he poked Chuuya's cheek. Nope, no response. 

"Damn, he's in a deep sleep," Dazai said with a stupid smirk. 

"Maybe we should leave him alone..." Atsushi said trying to get Dazai before he does anything.

"Chibi~ wake up~," Dazai said in a singing tone. 

"mmmm..." Chuuya only said. 

"Damn he's so stubborn when he sleeps." Dazai pouted. 

Dazai laid down right next to Chuuya. He turned sideways to look at the gingers beautiful sleeping face. The brunette might've had a gay attack, but he calmed down after a while. He started playing around with Chuuya's hair, his hair was so soft. Atsushi and Akutagawa had left without Dazai noticing, they thought that Chuuya and Dazai should enjoy their special moment. 

The brunette ended up falling asleep too. 

When Chuuya woke up it was the afternoon, and you can tell by the color of the sky that the sun was setting. But Chuuya then realized he was in Dazai's arms which made his face go red. 

"Hey dumbass!" Chuuya whispered. 

He didn't get a response.

Chuuya managed to get out of Dazai's arms and stood up. 

"Oi! Dazai! Wake the fuck up." Chuuya said a little louder. 

Still no response. 

Since Dazai was in a deep sleep Chuuya decide to get on his knees to examine Dazai. 

The ginger blushed a little at the sight of how Dazai was sleeping, 'he's so cute...' Chuuya thought in his head. Chuuya got a little closer and closer, and then so close he could feel Dazai's breath on his face. Chuuya gave Dazai a little kiss on the lips, when Chuuya opened his eyes again he saw Dazai looking at him with a smirk. 

Chuuya got up quickly, hoping maybe Dazai might've not noticed. But no, Chuuya turned hot red. 

"Wow Chibi~ Didn't know you loved me that much~," Dazai said in his playful tone. 

"S-shut up!" Chuuya snapped back. 

_____________________________________________________

They, later on, got back to the hot spring and had dinner. They after got scolded by their teacher for being late. And then went back to their rooms.