Chapter 16

"Y/N!!"
"Aah!"
You yelped as swarming bugs filled your vision and felt a sudden warm embrace from behind, you turned around as best you could when she released you and saw one of Dimitrescu's daughters.
"What are you doing here? It's been so long! Oh, sisters! Guess who came back!"
"!"
You opened your mouth to answer her when a larger swarm of insects surrounded the two of you, as well as the giggles of girls filling the room yet again. You thought it best to squeeze your eyes shut until the commotion ceased.
"Oh Bela, what is it, now? ...Oh! Y/N! It's you!"
"Huh? Y/N? Why are you here? Did you miss us?"
"Y/N, you must come with us!"
You opened your eyes and all three of the girls were before you, holding onto your arms and walking you towards the main sitting area as you spoke.
"Hello girls, I uh just came to visit... I really do like your castle, it's very... interesting"
"We wish you could stay! Mother told us about how she tried to save you from Uncle Karl!"
"So unfortunate, yet here you are on your own!"
"How long did it take you to escape Uncle Karl? Did he fight you?"
You raised your eyebrow at their chattering. "Uncle Karl? Do you mean Heisenberg?"
"Yes yes, he is our uncle! Karl is his first name! But tell us, just how did you end up here?"
"Well..." you tried your best to think up a good lie as the girls all leaned in to listen "I- I just waited until Heisenberg had fallen asleep... then I snuck out here to see all of you"
"Well, Y/N Winters, you must have walked such a long way... won't you rest with us a while"
You turned your head as you recognised Dimitrescu's voice in the sitting area, and sure enough - there she was, perched on a slightly stained white sofa, sipping delicately out of a teacup.
"O-oh! Lady Dimitrescu!" You bowed in respect as you entered "It's uh... been a while"
"Of course, darling" she put down whatever she was reading and poured herself some thick red liquid into the teacup "have you come to stay?"
Her eyes lit up as she met your gaze, you swallowed hard knowing you would upset her with your true intentions, but made sure to stay in character.
"Only for a short respite..." you sat down onto a small white armchair opposite Dimitrescu, and the girls followed you in and squeezed onto the other large sofa.
"I see... oh look at your hair, darling! Have you bathed at all? Does that dastardly man even own a bar of soap?!"
She cooed again as she kept her motherly gaze upon you, the girls' expressions each lifted as she said all this.
"Well we won't have that, you must have a bath, we insist" Dimitrescu set her teacup down and the girls all stood up together and crowded around you.
"Oh I couldn't impose..." you politely protested to keep her in the room  "I merely came to see all of you"
"Nonsense darling, and we will put you into some new clothes too! This gown is rather worn" They all walked you into another room against your will, you could feel your heart racing as you remembered what Heisenberg said.
"R-really it's not necessary-"
"Hush, hush!"
And with that, you were unclothed and pushed into a steamy bubble bath.