Chapter 36

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It had only been around three hours after you had brought Eva back to life and the sun was starting to set. The two of you headed home after settling things with Miranda and the others, and was back at the factory with Rose, Heisenberg was being very clingy with you since all of that happened. You didn't mind, honestly it was sweet.
You were sat on the double bed in the bedroom with your back against the board, wearing the grey sweatshirt that the Duke had given you and nothing else but some underwear. Heisenberg, who had taken everything off apart from his trousers and shirt and socks, had his arms wrapped around your waist and his head on your lap. His eyes were closed but he wasn't fully asleep as his grip was very firm on you. You looked over to Rose, who was asleep in a makeshift bed, dreaming away.
You finally had your two loved ones with you, safe and warm.
"Karl..."
"Mm?"
"Can we move? You're crushing my thighs".
"Mph" he groaned as he moved his body slightly upwards keeping his arms around you, you sighed as you shuffled down into a lying position and he just flopped back onto you.
"Oomph..." he lied his head back down on your lower stomach and moved his body between your legs, you arched them as he just hugged your tummy softly against him.
"Hm" you smiled at him as you stroked his hair and moved it out of his face "are you gonna let me go at some point?"
"Rrgh" instead of giving you an answer, he pushed his face down into your lower tummy and growled deeply.
"Ouch, please not there" you moved his head upwards a bit onto your middle "we should do something other than just lie here..."
"Just a little longer, and then we can do something else" you heard his gruff voice vibrate into you as he spoke, so you just relaxed your muscles and gave in to him. He tightened his grip around you in a warm embrace and you smiled to yourself.
After a moment of bliss, he lifted his face off of you and crawled up to your level, sinking himself into your chest.
"Hm?" You jumped slightly in surprise as he nestled himself onto your breasts, sighing dreamily as he held you close.
You lifted his sleepy head up in your hands, he squeezed his eyes open in annoyance at this, you couldn't help but giggle at how clingy he was behaving.
"What are you laughing at, Winters?"
"Nothing... just how funny your face looks right now".
"Don't lie" Heisenberg held himself up with his arms "you just want me, don't you?"
You raised an eyebrow at him but maintained your smile. Was this what he meant by 'do something else'?
"Really? You just noticed?"
You smirked as the two of you immediately closed the gap and shared a loving passionate kiss, you fell limp onto the bed and he slid himself between your legs, you snaked your hands around him as you made out with each other on the bed. His rough lips against yours and his metallic nicotine breath stimulated you everywhere to no end. Then all of a sudden...
VRRRAUGHHM VRRRRAAAAUUUUGHMM!
?!
You felt Heisenberg snarl against your lips in annoyance as the noise erupted from below, he then pulled away with a groan and threw his body in the direction of it.
"Shut your fucking hole!"
The noise stopped and you laughed at the whole interaction, Heisenberg whipped his head back around to you in confusion.
"What! Damnit, stop laughing Y/N!"
"When are you gonna fix that hole?" You asked in between laughs "the whole factory is gonna hear us!", he grabbed you in anger but it didn't phase you.
"Laugh again..." he lit up a Cuban cigar in his mouth and puffed a ring at you "...and face the consequences, Y/N Winters".
Mmm, he was so sexy. You felt so excited at this sudden change of pace that your cheeks blushed and your downstairs started to throb yet again underneath him. You only had one thing to say...
"Go ahead, do your worst".
"Mm..."
He took a long drag.
"... good girl".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE END!
-
-
-
A/N: Hello and thank you so much for all your supportive comments whilst I wrote this fanfic! I've always found Heisenberg attractive, even a year later. I'm sad it's over but alas! There will be a short sequel coming soon after! So if you enjoyed this, please read that too! I hope you all had a great day, I love you :)