31-45

31: Preparation before catching the baa beast (sheep)

After Saree finished breakfast, he urged Qin Fei to eat too. Qin Fei's hope of eating some fruit for breakfast hastily failed, so she could only eat some braised pork under Saree's supervision. Sarei was very unhappy about this, and warned Qin Fei that if he dared to tighten his belly to save food alone, he would follow him without eating in the future. A group of clansmen also followed Saree to express their position. If Qin Fei saves food in this way, then everyone will follow suit.

Qin Fei was both embarrassed and moved by the caring glances from the clansmen. Looking at Sarei who was still sulking, Qin Fei coughed awkwardly, changed the subject, and said to Sarei while eating, "Just lend me four males to catch the baa beast, I don't need more."

Saree was still a little angry. Seeing that all the males in the hunting team had finished their breakfast, he asked Banerte and Mocha to keep three males for him, and let them leave with them. The three males who were left behind were a little sluggish. At first, they wanted to use their new spears to reach out and hunt for more food, but they were unexpectedly left behind. But it was Qin Fei's request, and they didn't say anything. After all, Qin Fei's contribution to the tribe was obvious to all, not to mention that the boss of Saree was also left behind. Although Qin Fei is very easy-going, his obvious ability still makes several people very nervous.

Qin Fei washed her hands after eating the braised pork. Went to Luma's tent and brought him a few gourd bowls and two gourd pots. He took out a dozen hides from Ruma's tent.

This is some spare animal skins that he told Ruma in the morning and asked him to borrow from everyone.

The four of them looked at Qin Fei who came back holding the animal skin, and didn't know what he was going to do. Qin Fei smiled when she saw the nervous expressions of several people, and asked the three people's names and some personal information.

The tall and sturdy one was named Xiumijia, who was about the same age as Saree. The little Wota who was arguing that he was going to duel with Saree for Qin Fei when he grew up was Xiumijia's son. The thinner young man is called Tambet, very agile, he has been an adult for several years, and there is no female. The youngest is Su Ulu, who just came of age last year and is only sixteen years old.

Qin Fei saw that after talking for a while, the few people were no longer so nervous at the beginning, and began to explain the method of catching the baa beast to the four of them.

"As you all know, the baa beast's main attack comes from the sharp horns on its head, followed by its powerful hooves. When these two things come into contact, it may cause serious injury, even fatal. Today I will take you to capture the baa beast, I don't want anyone to get hurt. So you have to listen carefully to everything I say next."

Seeing the four of them nodded, Qin Fei continued, "First of all, I will give each of them some animal skins, which I borrowed from the tribe, and I have to return them after I use them up, so try to keep them as good as possible and not lose them. You all know that it is dangerous to catch baa beasts, especially to ensure that baa beasts are alive, which increases the risk, so before hunting, we need to do some protection. You have to look carefully, what will I do next? Tie these hides for protection."

Saying that, Qin Fei took out a large piece of animal skin, carefully wrapped it around her body, just to protect the position from the chest to the thigh, and then took a animal skin rope and fastened it. He took out another narrow animal skin, stuffed one end into the tied animal skin rope, and the other end across the crotch to protect the key parts of the male creature, and then stuffed it into the leather rope at the back. I found a few small pieces of leather to fix it on the thigh and forearm, and a simple protection was completed.