121-135

121: Brother Saree will take you to play

Qin Fei was lying on the kang lazily, and Sarei was touching Qin Fei's bare back with his hands. Both were awakened by the heavy rain and thunder outside. Through the transparent water Ukaka through the window, you can see the gloomy sky outside and the pouring rain. The thunder light in the distance was blocked outside the room, giving people a different kind of comfort and laziness.

Even if the time cannot be calculated, the two of them are not in a hurry to get up. Looking at the heavy rain outside, you know that even if you get up today, it is impossible to go out hunting and picking. Qin Feiqing is lucky. He has already picked a lot of cotton a few days ago. Every house in the tribe has enough cotton for everyone in this house to keep out the cold in winter.

The males had built some simple canopies on the large enclosure for grazing. It is estimated that the herbivores at this moment are all staying in the canopy. Qin Fei closed her eyes and rubbed into Saree's arms habitually, looking for a familiar heat source.

Qin Fei was the least busy, but she managed to catch up with a heavy rainy day. Saree hugged Qin Fei tighter. Qin Fei's skin was very good, and Sarei couldn't put it down. He felt it when he touched the two who got up early. Saree's fingers gradually drilled into Qin Fei's buttocks, drawing circles there little by little.

Qin Fei couldn't help but want to stop Saree, but before she could say anything, Saree's other one had already covered Qin Fei's legs, and said with a smile, "I'm sure we all need relief..."

"It's obvious that you need relief." Qin Fei was a little annoyed, she just took a bite on Saree's shoulder, bit it and didn't let go, and licked her tongue thinly.

Saree rolled over and pressed Qin Fei under him, bowing his head for a breath-taking kiss. Qin Fei didn't have the lung capacity of Saree, but Sarai just wanted to **** the air from his mouth. Qin Fei was dizzy by his kiss. Saree's hand also lingered on Qin Fei, sparking clusters of sparks. Qin Fei raised her head, half-squinted her eyes, her face flushed intoxicatingly. Saree propped up his body and looked at Qin Fei fascinatedly. Suddenly Saree laughed wickedly, shook the animal skin blanket, and threw it on the ground not far away. It's a pity that Qin Fei's bare skin in the air has a pink texture that covers it.

Qin Fei was dizzy when she suddenly felt stunned, and her eyes widened subconsciously. After a confused look, I realized that the animal skin blanket was thrown out by Saree.

He said hoarsely, "Cold...why throw the blanket away."

Saree chuckled, "I won't let you get cold... cold, you stick to me."

Qin Fei was so dizzy that he was quite obedient. After Saree finished speaking, he obediently posted it. Saree buried his head between Qin Fei's neck and said with a smile, "I'm really obedient, so I want to reward you."

Qin Fei asked stupidly, "What reward..."

Saree bit Qin Fei's earlobe, causing him to wince uncontrollably, and then said in a low, hoarse voice, "Happy reward..."

As he said, he separated Qin Fei's legs, wrapped them around his waist, and touched the entrance behind Qin Fei with one hand. Qin Fei struggled subconsciously, but she was trapped by Sarei between the kang and herself. After Sarai's fingers pushed in, she only lingered in it for a few laps, so Qin Fei could only breathe low. No strength to struggle.

Saree twitched his fingers to expand the tender entrance while looking at Qin Fei's seemingly happy yet annoyed expression. The hard little guy in front of Qin Fei was against Saree's stomach. In the friction between the body and the body, the more and more colors are familiar. Saree lowered his head on Qin Fei's raised chest, and kept licking and biting with his teeth. Qin Fei poured out intermittent moans, constantly encouraging Saree's movements.