136-143 (END+extra)

136: Towards a better life (end of text)

With the melting of ice and snow and the germination of all things, all the members of the Nata tribe have ushered in the spring safely.

As early as half a month ago, when the ice and snow on the ground melted, Qin Fei led the crowd to repair the fields and open the canals, making full preparations for spring ploughing. Next, Saree led the males to place the five completed waterwheels on the tributary river and the moat respectively, and officially started the basic irrigation of the farmland, and the blasting and iron smelting with water power instead of manpower.

With the planting experience in greenhouses, spring ploughing is not difficult for the clansmen. Although the herbivorous beasts that have been domesticated for the winter are still relatively unfamiliar with pulling plows and ploughing the fields, and they often go astray, but the clansmen are not worried. As Qin Fei said, time always changes everything.

The large open space around each house is rationally used by the clansmen. You can see the Nata people busy in the fields everywhere. Now they can not only get vegetables and fruits from the mountains and fields outside, but also harvest them from the land they sown. Thinking of the food that has gradually become rich, the faces of the working clansmen are full of happiness.

The herbivores in the pens were also released by the males and driven to the wide pastures. In the spring sunshine, they play, run, or nibble on the grass for a leisurely stroll. A couple of males building the fence sang out-of-key songs they had learned from Saree. The provoked females who went out to pick frequently looked back. The boys greeted them warmly, and the females ran away with shy smiles.

Maybe soon one of them will get the other half to form a new family. They no longer have to worry about starvation and cold taking away the lives of their lovers and cubs, and can experience a happy life with a long life.

Xiaobu's family of paddling birds has occupied a small area in the shallow water of the tributary river, where there are broods of young cubs. Occasionally there are females who collect slug in shallow waters, and they take it in stride. It's just a naughty little oooo, but still occasionally secretly learns a few paddlebird calls, pretends to be a family member, and runs rampant in the waters where paddlebirds inhabit. However, this kind of rampage has gradually become a habit, and the paddling birds have become familiar with the little mythical beasts that discard the style. Sometimes when Xiao Aowu was playing in the water nearby, there would always be a group of small paddling birds behind him. Which little chick, who doesn't know the depth, swims to the deep water area, and Xiao Aowu will pat the water and drive it back.

Every time the big beast hunting for food sees this scene, it will let out an inexplicable sigh. Although Qin Fei couldn't be sure whether it was Xiao Aowu's parents, she could hear some life insights from that sigh. But sighing and sighing, it is also used to it, so it continues to be the king and hegemony in the tributary river.

One day, Xiao Aowu went wild with his little brothers in the tributary river for a while, ate a delicious belly again, drank the water on his body, twisted his tail, and planned to go home to eat what Qin Fei prepared for him. love lunch. Who knew that after excitedly opening the door, it got stuck on the door frame. I want to go in, but I can't go in; I want to retreat, but I can't. The anxious little guy only called, which attracted the family's idea. Qin Fei used a full amount of oil fruit and rubbed Xiao Aowu's body before getting it out the door.

Qin Fei knew that this would happen sooner or later. After all, since the beginning of the spring, it has often happened that Xiao Aowu was stuck in the door. Now that I can't get in at all, it's no surprise to everyone. But Xiao Aowu quit, it considers itself a member of the family, or an indispensable member, why can't he enter his own house. Thinking of the little bed that Saree made for it, and the little skateboard that couldn't hold him, Xiao Aowu burst into tears.