91-105

91: Breakthrough in the rainstorm

Several males of the Guzha and Yagi tribes were struck successively, which made the originally chaotic crowd even more terrified. Almost everyone sensed the crisis, and they already understood the real purpose of Gu Zha bringing people here. Although the crowd wanted to dismember the males of Yagi, they knew better that the Vashakh people were rushing here. If they didn't escape quickly, they would probably die tragically at the hands of the Vashakh people. .

The tribes that were originally friends with the Nata tribe were not far from each other when watching the duel, and they naturally gathered together when something went wrong. Qin Fei opened her throat and shouted, not only to warn the males of the Nata tribe. After all, there are only ten people left in Nata, standing close, he is just a gesture, and he can let a few people understand what he means, and there is no need to shout loudly. More importantly, Qin Fei wanted to remind the friendly tribes around them not to stand stupidly and be struck by lightning.

These people were not slow to respond at critical moments, and Qin Fei's voice was heard by many people. Even if they didn't hear it, Qin Fei and the others gave the answer. Seeing that Nata's dozen people quickly crouched down and moved quickly towards the direction of the Huga tribe camp. Naturally, these people understood what Qin Fei meant, squatted down and followed behind the Nata tribe, rolling and crawling all the way to escape.

For the remaining people who were still in chaos, the sharp-eyed patriarch saw the abnormal behavior here, and he was able to bring a few people desperately over to meet. And most of the panicked people who were blown up by the sound of thunder rammed around like headless flies in an attempt to escape, making the scene even more chaotic.

The Vashakh people are notorious for their ferocity. Since they know that the tribal alliance is conducting transactions here, there is also a competition for hunting areas. It must also be clear that there are many males gathered here. Under such circumstances, in order to seize the results of the exchange and strangle the chiefs of the tribes, they must also go all out to attack. One can imagine the difficulty in escaping such a siege.

At this time, Qin Fei had no time to take care of others at all. If he could save the lives of his own people, he was already blessed by the gods. Where else would he have more energy to save those who were running around. He wrapped the general knife in his arms and hid it tightly, so as to avoid accidentally attracting electric light to scorch himself; while holding Saree's hand tightly, he was afraid that the two would be swept away by the crowd of people in the chaos.

The chaotic scene only left Saree briefly confused, but he soon showed his courage and leadership as the head of the clan. Saree held Qin Fei's hand tightly with one hand to avoid being crowded out; with the other hand, he raised his hand as high as possible within a safe range, and kept making some gestures. At the same time, in the rumble of thunder, Saree also made a very special cry in his throat. This kind of cry is very sharp, and it is still clearly transmitted to the ears of everyone in the gap between the explosion and the falling of the thunder.

Those who can still maintain some sense of reason, when they hear Saree's cry or see his gestures, are quickly gathering in the direction of Saree and others, and the chaotic scene in the open space immediately begins to appear. sequence.

The Chaibo priest of Huga was supported by two male Nata guards, and followed behind Saree in a rolling and crawling way. He originally wanted to take advantage of the chaos of the crowd to find an opportunity to rush out of the Vashakh people's siege, but Saree's summoning of the crowd was likely to lead to Vashakh's pursuit all the way. At that time, all of them may not be able to run out, but at this moment he has no energy to pounce on to stop Saree. The old priest is so anxious and angry that he almost held his breath and passed by. Thanks to the two Nata males, seeing that the old priest was a little breathless, he did not dare to drag him to run, and immediately carried him on his back.