chapter 1: childhood besties

*authors note*
hi! i started this as a joke but i dont think its a joke anymore, please bare in mind i havent wrote anything in years, especially smut so this may be really bad so just bare with me haha, if this does somehow get reads i will take requests!<3
**this story does contain smut**

you've lived in gotham city your whole life, you grew up an orphan, your mother abandoned you as a child, leaving you on the doorstep of gothams orphange, there you met your childhood best friend, edward nygma, or eddie for short, edward was always a bit strange, but you took no notice to this, you would never tell him this as you knew he would never feel the same, but you always had a crush on edward, ever since you were 6, you were 19 now, eddie 21, the small age difference between you never worried you as a child nor as an adult.

eddie, or riddler, as he now likes to be called, had invited you to his, somewhat messy but still cosy apartment, for what you thought was to be a normal afternoon, but little did you know what he had planned for you..

<?>

"hi eddie!" you spoke to your beloved friend, gently hugging him, his appearance was interesting? to say the least, a green us army cold weather mask with a military style green jacket, you were confused but chose to ignore it, "oh, whats this?" you asked, looking over to a computer, the screen portaying eddies room, "this, my dear, he began, is a livestream, say hello to my loyal fans!" edward smiled, he seemed proud" you timidly waved to the camera, he seemed satisfied with that, "so uh, what did you wanna talk about ed-" you were cut off by a finger lifting up your chin, "i know you want this y/n, ive seen the way you look at me" edward smiled, flustured, you spoke quickly and in a panic, "huh? i-", but it was no use, by this point, edward had shut off his stream and removed his mask, he leaned into your ear and whispered, "if you really dont want this then we'll stop, but i think you do, hm?" you looked at him and slowly nodded, "good. i knew you couldn't resist me." his veiny hand found its way into your wet panties, you gasped as he giggled at you, "your this wet already? i havent even touched you, my my, your such a filthy slut huh?" he ran his finger up and down your wet cunt, slow enough to make you whine, "bed, now, panties off, on your back." riddler commanded you. you did as you were told, and looked up to see edward in front of you, erection in hand looking at you with hungry eyes, taking in his view. as he lubed his cock you began to wonder if he'd fit, "dont worry love, i know what your thinking, we'll make it fit. are you ready?" you nodded, "words." he demanded, "yes, riddler, im ready." that was all the confirmation he needed, he gripped onto your thighs as he slowly put his cock inside of you, you winced at the pain, not used to his size. "let me know when i can move love." he stated, not wanting to hurt you. "you can move" you let out between whimpers and trembels, still not used to this, he slowly thrusted into you,making you moan out, not out of pain anymore, but out of pleasure, his grip on your hips remained tight as he thrusted in and out of you, enjoying the flustured look on your face, "fuck, your so fucking tight y/n." "p-please" you managed to let out, "hm?

please what?" riddler retorted, "please let me cum, riddler"
edwards thrusts became sloppier, signalling to you that he was almost close, "cum for me y/n, let everyone know your mine" this was all the permission you needed as you came all over edwards cock, he pulled out of you and finished on your chest, he helped you clean up and laid next to you, spooning you, this definetely wasnt what you had expected, you were certainly not complaining though.

                                      <?>