chapter 5- stalkers tango

*this chapter does contain nsfw material, themes of stalking and violence in sex*
hi lovelies! thank u so so much for over 2k reads! its crazy! i love you all so much! <3
got a kinky one for today but next chapter will be a soft fluffy one to balance it out, enjoy!

                                          <?>
"its not that difficult, no matter what they say, you'll never meet another me."

edward:
my eyes watched her soft hands peel off her ever so despised work uniform, revealing a matching set of a red lace bra with matching panties, i wonder if she wore these for me? i brushed off the thought, there was no way she could know what ive been doing these past months, she couldn't know. she could never know that the sweet man she serves coffee to everyday was secretly watching her every move.

y/n:
as i peeled my uniform off i noticed him again. the silhouette in the window facing mine, their eyes glued to my figure as i stripped, smirking through their green army mask, any normal person would've called the police the moment they noticed, but i didn't mind, his attention made me feel special, it made me feel wanted. i actually bring it upon myself to encourage the masked man to come in and get a better look at what he very much desires.

                                        <?>
time skip-
edward:
today was the day. after months of preparing its happening. today is going to be the day i claim them for myself, all mine, my sweet girl.
i had to be stealthy about this, obviously i had been in her apartment many times, but this was different. she gets off work in exactly half an hour, giving me time to hide myself in her closet. adrenaline pumped through my veins as i stood waiting..

reader:
as i walk into my apartment, tired from my long shift i notice a different ambience, something wasnt right. i brush it off before stripping down into my underwear and an oversized tee and to my suprise, and somewhat diss appointment, i don't see the familiar masked man watching me through his window, little did i know he was still watching me, just a lot closer...

a sudden creak of a door awakens me from my light sleep, 'h-hello?' i pathetically whimper, terrified. 'shh, just stay quiet' a quiet masculine voice replies.

him? the masked man from the window?

you looked up in shock as the familiar masked man who had been stalking you from your window stood above you, his voice recognisable as edwards.

'e-edward? is that..is that you?' the man who had been watching your every move for months was edward nashton, the sweet man who visited your diner every other day.. depsite the fear rushing through your veins you somehow still felt..safe?

'this is how this is gonna go okay? your gonna do what i say, and if you don't, well, you dont need to know what will happen do you? because your gonna be good hm?' he looks at you, motioning to the gun in his hand.

'yes, sir' you consent, altough you were frightened of the once sweet man above you, you had secretly been waiting for this moment for months,
'knees.' you instantly obliged, not wanting to know what would happen if you didn't, you looked up to his masked face as he unzipped his trousers and pulled down his underwear revealing his throbbing cock, 'you know what to do' you nod as you wrap your lips around his cock, using your tongue to pleasure him even more, you gasp slightly as he pushes your head down further onto his length, forcing you to take it all. edward lets out a simple 'fuck..' as he finishes into your throat, 'swallow' he commands, smiling through his mask as you oblige. 'well done my little pet, i think you deserve a reward, hm?' you simply nod, still too scared to speak to him, afraid of saying the wrong thing, 'come here then pet, i bet you want masters cock hm?' you eagerly nod whilst the taller man lifts you onto his lap, peeling off your underwear, you wrap your arms around his neck for sturdiness as his shaft enters your already wet pussy, you let out a stiffled moan, this displeases edward, 'uh uh, moan my name or i stop, i want everyone to know your mine.' 'e-ed' you start before he cuts you off, 'riddler.' he sharply corrects you, you nod, subconsciously noting in your head that you've heard the name before somewhere, 'o-oh, fuck, r-riddler!' a mix of your moans and edwards groans filled the once quiet room as he thrusted into you, waves of pleasure surging through you, your climax drawing near, 'r-riddler sir, m-may i cum?' you subconsciously reminded yourself earlier to ask him permission, afraid of what he'd say or do if you didn't ask, 'cum for me my pet' this was all you needed before climaxing onto riddlers cock, and this seemed to be all he needed to as after one last sloppy thrust he came inside your pussy, he already knew you were on birth control, obviously.

as edward pulled out and you laid next to him on your small single bed, you smiled, 'that was..amazing..but..are you gonna take the mask off now?' you whined before he took off the mask you'd grown to recognise, revealing the dirty blonde hair and kind eyes you knew and adored so well, 'hi eddie' you whispered, placing a small kiss on his cheek, this small action made him blush which is funny considering how dominant he just was.

as you pull the covers over you both you cuddle into him as he smiles down at you, 'will you be my girlfriend?' 'of course eddie!' you grin before kissing him and falling asleep in your stalker-turned boyfriends arms.

                                        <?>

hi again :')) i really hope u guys liked this one as it took me over an hour and im really proud of it! oh yeah im taking requests by the way if anyone has any specific trope/kink they'd like to see done, and im also thinking about creating another book for mixed oneshots of other paul dano characters if anyone would be interested? thank u for reading! <3333